xisto Community
canute24

What Do You Like The Most About Trap17?

What do you like the most about Trap17?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had to put OpaQue in the poll because I wouldn't be here if not for him. I like the forum too. I spend about 6-8 hrs here. I like the members too; very friendly and very helpful. Whenever I am connected to the net I am online on Xisto. :D

Lol, I stay here for about an hour or two, max if I have nothing to do. Otherwise, it's just spurts if there are interesting topics that I want to reply to. But the hosting is what I love the most. My site would be gone without the marvelous hosting of Xisto :D'But I love OpaQue too :D

I'm really not in my best Xisto mood at the moment. It's been 24 hours since I upped my forum posts into positive and STILL my account hasn't been reactivated. This is really starting to get so drastically urgent at the moment and I just can't seem to get hold of anybody. So admin, if you read this PLEASE reactivate my account!

I'd have to say the hosting, because I can never think of anything to say here.I've been spending more time in the forums (browsing around, looking at the ads and trying to add useful info when I can) than I have working on my site and making it better. :D

Ahh c'mon Opaque should get all the votes :D Well the hosting is the best thing. You get awesome stuff. The community is ok and the support is ok. :D I had some disagreements but i still think trap is one great host.

Ya it is good. But I am having a few techincal difficulties with my site. I am trying to make the UCA (United Clan Association) And I tried the home page. I accidently uploaded something and it screwed up. I am getting so frustrated. Been trying for a few hours. I was trying to get my brothers site up and it just wouldn't work. Than when I had screwed up mine f**ked up. I just hate this part. I just wish doing sites were as easy as they used to be lol. If anyone can look at ut and help than I would really appreciate it. My site is: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ My username is Ao)K-General My password is 132456

I don't think getting your site to be hosted again after the credits dip has to do anything with the admin. I am not sure, but most probably it all happens by software. If it is very urgent you can send admin an email or use the messeger. But make sure you don't bug them very much they are busy. :angry:

What I like the most is the hosting. I think the offer is incredible... I don?t know if the best in Internet but the best I?ve seen for sure. I?ve been in a lot of servers and my visitors got tired of continuous server-downs. So, I?m not gonna be cynical, what I like the most is the great HOSTING. :blink: Anyway I?m a recent member and I?m starting my life in this community (looks very friendly) and I don?t know much about Opaque yet, so maybe my opinion will change in a couple of weeks. I just wanna say thanks to everybody that makes Xisto possible. :angry:

I think the Xisto hosting is absolutley amazing. It just annoys me with the Hosting Credits thing, and that you have to like post on here all the time. I just seriously think that a little bit more slack should be given. But I guess since the hosting is so good you have to do something for it.

i also had to vote OpaQue :angry: because its a vote for the hosting and the forum aswell :blink:

I don't really know what to vote for...OpaQue's pretty cool (And provides us with greate FREE hosting), the hosting's GREAT, and everyone is very friendly and helpful here at the forums. It's all great! If I could decide what to vote for, I'd vote for sure!

Lol, I stay here for about an hour or two, max if I have nothing to do. Otherwise, it's just spurts if there are interesting topics that I want to reply to. But the hosting is what I love the most. My site would be gone without the marvelous hosting of Xisto :angry:'

But I love OpaQue too :blink:

57382[/snapback]

that is what i want to say !