xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rmdort

Do U Use Metacrawler

It is fairly fast and does give you quite good results but as I think I have said before I just can't help thinking of it as cheating. It just relies on other people's hard work and does hardly anything itself. I prefer real search engines like google.

It is fairly fast and does give you quite good results but as I think I have said before I just can't help thinking of it as cheating. It just relies on other people's hard work and does hardly anything itself. I prefer real search engines like google.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But tell me buddy who will use Metacrawler when we are having google and other Search engines, what are the advanced features available in metacrawler thse not available in other search engines?

Metacrawler.com looks like an excellent resource as it is linked with many other good search engines, however to submit to MetaCrawler looks fairly expensive, heres the pricing options I found at metacrawler:PRICING OPTIONS 1 Web Address $49.95 Up to 10 Addresses $99.95 Up to 50 Addresses $199.95 Up to 100 Addresses $249.95 Up to 500 Addresses $399.95 I dont know about you at the moment but I am not prepared to spend that much money.