xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
honmore

Best Harry Potter Movie

Which is the best Harry Potter Movie?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Give ur opinion on the one of the greatest movie series for children. I know the books are much more engrossing than the movies but we have to give credit to movies as well as they are short of time and cannot show everything. So vote for ur favourite movie.

Agreed Harry Potter does rule! The Prisoner of Azkaban is the best movie so far in my opinion with the one thing that I don't like about it being that the werewolf in it is the most hopeless looking werewolf i've ever seen :) ! It's so tall and skinny.

I read the books(currently reading "Order of the Phoenix") and saw all three movies. I personally like Prisoner of Azkaban , becuase by that point the Dursleys are afraid of Harry,and Uncle Vernon sister Marge gets what coming to her..lol(did they really need her referring to harry's mom as a female dog?) I was good to see Harry sticking up for himself. :) and i have to admit , i was pretty glad when Harry refused to make Marge "right" :)

Well, I respect your opinions. But really, I did not enjoy any of the movies. They're so far-fetched and watered down from the book version; ugh, it makes me sick. Sadly enough, I was really disappointed when I read Order of the Phoenix. What was up with all the depression and angst?! And Potter's 'teenager PMS'?!? He's worse than a girl! (And this is coming from an observation of a girl, mind me) I dearly hope that Rowling can come up with a really miraculous comeback with the 6th book... Whenever that is coming out... >.<

I've read all the books so far. Have only watched one of the movies - Sorcerer's Stone. That was pretty good. I can see why fans of the books are so eager to see the films, as at least the one I've seen is very well done.My biggest praise for the Harry Potter series, though, is that so many kids suddenly started wanting to read instead of only doing it when teachers or parents made them. My teenaged sister knew how to read, but wouldn't do it. Then she heard about this series and has read all of the books several times. And she's getting into other books now because she's seen for herself (instead of adults just telling her) that you just have to find the right sort of thing to read in order to enjoy it.

The Harry Potter books are hard to beat, enjoyable for adults as well as children. I have read them all at least twice. BUT, I think the "Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" and the rest of the Chronicles of Narnia will make better movies for one simple reason. The Harry Potter books are too long. There is just too much stuff to put in the movies and it makes them jumpy, which is why I voted for the first movie as the best. It was the smallest book. I must admit however that the Goblet of Fire was much better than the Prizoner of Azkaban and although huge portions had to be skipped it did not feel quite as jumpy as I had feared. On the other had a friend who had not read the book felt that the even the gaps in this movie made it hard to understand what was going on.The Chronicles of Narnia are much much shorter and give the film makers the freedom to add their own creative detail. I was delighted to see them add the scene of the bombing of London to the movie "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe," which was not in the book, but made perfect sense since that is in fact where the story really begins. I really cannot wait for my favorite "The Magician's Nephew" which takes place in three different worlds.

HP n PoA is d best movies out of four till released . it is a well made movie in which everything is interrelated n hence make d movie a very pleasent experience.

Give ur opinion on the one of the greatest movie series for children. I know the books are much more engrossing than the movies but we have to give credit to movies as well as they are short of time and cannot show everything. So vote for ur favourite movie.

I liked the tried won the best so far. hope that the next movie is as good as the book was.

Goblet of Fire was rather dissapointing:(I've read all of the books and I've really enjoyed reading them, however I'm not into whole harry potter thing. I don't think the movies are excellent, the leading actor freaks me out(ewww). And I don't like the fact that all of the movies were filmed by different directors. Anyway, I think that the best one was Prisoner of Azkaban - death eaters are hawt!

My kid brother made me watch the goblet of fire in IMAX on the 1st of January! I wanted to fall asleep, but the surround sound kept waking me up. Just my opinion, but I've read better books than harry potter. And I'm not saying that just for the heck of it ... I did try to read 2 of the harry potter books - Prisoner of Azkaban, read it halfway and got thoroughly bored with the book .... Order of the Phoenix, read it till the part where Harry is introduced to the 'Order' (so called) and gave up. I've even seen all the Harry Potter movies (because I had no other choice) and found all of them equally boring.No offense to any Harry Potter fan on the board, it's just my opinion.