xisto Community
DjLuki

Make Easy Money! try it

hey, im registered with with a company called resource-a-day, all you have to do is sign up..which you get $10 bonus jsut for signing up. They will send you an eamil each day..and basicaly all you do is click on one of their ad so ure account is not deleted. The way you can make money is, you just have to get people to sign up by giving them your URL. which you wil get after signing up. you get 40 cents per person,, than if that person that signed up under you, he gets people to sign up. you get 20 cents/each person. and so on til the fourth person. i will give you the link, try it.. you wil not get the check until you have reched $50. here is the link if ure interested..Resource-a-Day

Hey it looks OK, but the website is not very professionally done, and looks like one of those dodgy making omey websites, even though it may not be. Also I got told off for using my referral links with telling anyone before, so please tell everyone, and i'm sure if they were to sign up they would still use the link...looks like an ok prgram though, thankyou...

Do you know if they pay? Most don't. They say that they pay but there are no payment options. I think you better find out about them and then ask people to join.

scamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscam most definitely a scam.

ok dude, first of all you're the one spaming on the forum. Second, have you tried that program? did they lie? don't just say something you don't know without proof. And i still don't really now if its a scam, im still trying to reach $50 and see if theyt're actually going to send it. i'll tell yall if it works or not.