xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
avalon1405241471

Ask And You Shall Be Answered! Tell us your question.

I have a question : May you explain me how freedom people fill itself?I mean whan you see for sample iraq man, what you fill? You fill: Oh it's so good that's I'am is American, or Wakh! I want to try myself and be iraq man too!. ?The freedom open our eyes or make us weak?

Hi,

Openly discussing social issues will help to reduce mental stress and strenghten the mind to solve the problems rather than dwell in ones limited knowledge.

The world is a vast of knowledge, no one is too intelligent to stop learning.

Be brave to ask, once you got the answer it will be solve the problem for the rest of our life. Knowledge is eternity and it wouldn't betray you.

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with that. There is nothing to loose once we ask for our issues or problems. On the other hand, it will give us more courage and experiences to face the rest of the life.

Ferry

why so some people laugh at you when you are jobless.. and then when they themselves are jobless they keep quiet and lie low... and then when they find a job and you're still jobless they laugh at you again?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Laughing at you gives them a false sense of security.

As long as you don't give up on yourself, they'll always be afraid that you'll do better than them, so they'll use ridicule to keep you down.

This world of ours is round, no matter how fast you run, you'll only end up behind me.

Just remember this: "What goes around comes around".If you wish to have a better life, stop questioning the unquestionable.All things in life have it reasons, dun give up and our questions shall soon be answered.

Life and death is inseparable.

For every life is create another life had ended.

Death is not fearfully, it is just like an exit to another entrance.

No one should seek death for we can only live once (we can only have memory of our current life). We should treasure every moment of it. Everything that happen to you is not because you are fated or destined to be but is what you did during the earlier days in your current life that resulted in it. Just like a pendulum, the harder you swing it, the higher it goes. It wouldn't stop until you give it up. In another words, if you don't give up, you will succeed one day. When? It depend when you hit the right height. Life is a mystery and that is one of the reasons that make any life worth living.

Live a life that is meaningful to you and to people around you. Failure is the mother of success. Never stop learning. Do not be afraid to ask. It takes a brave person to ask questions that needed answers without fearing other may take you as a fool.

A strong person may seems weak, useless, irritating and disgusting during the process of being somebody. It is not too difficult to identitfy them. It just take an open heart to realised them.

It also takes (experiences, failure, disappointment, etc.) a lot to open ones heart.

Anyone have a personal experience to share?

Note: This is not a topic of any religion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is one of the most wonderful things ever posted on the board.. So simple.. and so true. :)

I am glad that someone appreciated what I did.

Thanks OpaQue!

I am happy to see that the topic I have started, is responding well.

I wish for more people to contribute more thoughts and experiences.

We learn from experiences of our own and others.

Please share yours.

I will be very glad to read every single word written.

If anyone wish to discuss a subject that is too personal to publish in public, please send me a private message and I will response to it ASAP!

I have read all messages posted on this topic and find it very pleasing.

Please keep up the well-manner messaging.

We all deserved to be respect.

I wish for this topic/forum to be the most civilized one that I had come across.

Thank you all of you!

Valentine Day is coming soon.

What do you have in mind to share?

What is your feeling toward Valentine Day?

Valentine Day is coming soon.What do you have in mind to share?

i'm single and i like being single. i'm usually cool with valentine's day unless people start rubbing being single in. however the idea of valentine's day in my personal opinion is kind of dumb. if i love someone, i show it all year round... every month, every week, every single day; and not just one special day you know what i mean? i don't understand why people go all out on this special day when real love should be shown everyday.

OK, well I think I will ask a question, as I enjoy other people's opinions, ideas, etc.Hopefully it makes sense as I'm talking as if it's my situation.You're brought up in a world where you think everything is normal, later on in your life you discover that you're too use to living this life but you now know right and wrong about this life, and maybe it's more towards bad things than the good. You don't really want your kids to grow up in this same situation, but then you meet other people who were sheltered from this life, who are not capable of handling it. In some situations, they are afraid of this type of life or have never encountered such bad things as this. Being so use to this life, you really don't understand why they're like this.To me, I wouldn't want my kids to be afraid of this life, it's quite normal in this area, we could move to a better area and have them growing up being sheltered, but then you're giving up what you're use to and you may not fit in with this new life you're thinking of providing your children. Not fitting in, meaning, you've accepted your life and it's how you've lived, and by moving you're accepting new changes and you may not be able to change your ways.Anyways, I don't believe there's a right or wrong answer to this, in the end, it comes to what you think is best, for you, your children etc.So what do you have to say about the above? Can anyone relate? Oh and do try to find a question in it, I think I was just rambling on.MCP.S. Thanks about the reminder about Valentines, shesh, would really be wishing to live a different life if I forgot that :)You do love the person every second of every minute of every hour of every day of ever week of every month of ever year of every... This day is not only for couples but for single people too, it's to show a special someone that you've noticed them and want to make them happy, you may not be with them, but you want to show to them that you do want to be. I think people should make this day a day to show your affection to another person, you maybe afraid to actually do something about it, but use this day as your courage, it's gives you an excuse to be random about it and it's a day that allows this to happen. A fear of rejection exists in quite a lot of people.Although I do believe your understanding of Valentines Day is not from actual historic truth of St. Valentines. You wouldn't believe what went on in the Roman times.

I would like think that Valentine Day was created for people whom do not have courage or an excuse to express their feeling for their love ones.This day will create an opportunity for them to express their feeling more freely.When love is in the air, many things that seems impossible during other times may be possible during this day.Valentine Day is not for lovers alone, I believe it was created for everyone who have love in their hearts or the ones that is seeking love. May it be for your families, friends or even for a stranger.Valentine Day is a day that give everyone a reason to openly express their loving feelings.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Valentine's Day? For me, it symbolizes a day in which I can make ...comments... to my female friends and get away with it. :P No, not those comments, perfectly innocent ones. <_< >_> And I wouldn't normally have the courage to make those comments, so I guess it provides some form of encouragement for me. Plus, I can make someone I like feel special on that day by asking to do something with them that day. ;;>_> So yeah, it's a nice opportunity for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unfortunatly I am very broke at the moment, I am a college student, so my funds are extreemly scarse. My Girlfriend is the greatest person I have ever ment and I want to do something really special for her but I don't have a lot of money. I was wondering if you had and advice to offer.

Thanks

ok here's one - why do most people like other people to be outgoing and chatty etc? why can't they accept people who are quiet and introverts, people who prefer to spend most of their time at home with books? why must they try to change them?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

People should learn to be who they are..

If you can accept who you are you will become more open and receptive anyway & will have more to share with other people because you will be so proud of who you are. You should always be the best you can be and part of that is knowing when to be quiet and become intro-spective. Everybody has his own path in life you can't let anyone lead you, just support you.

You can't relie on anyone to make you happy unless they force it on you, so we must seek happiness for ourselves, & rely on ourselves for nourishment spiritually.

Why live up to someone else's idea?

If they are trying to make you act a certain way , but it is not best for you and you fell it is not best for you, they don't give a **** about you, so why even entertain them?

QUOTE(avalon @ Feb 2 2005, 01:06 AM)Valentine Day is coming soon.

Valentines day is really for single people to let other single people know how they feel. Myself and my partner don't do anything on Valentines day, because it is expected. It's easy to be all romantic on one prescribed day of the year. It's much more difficult to do it all year round.

Also, if you do get the flowers etc on Valentines day, I feeli it demeans the emotion behind it. So instead of celebrating Valentines day, why not get the flowers, chocolate etc on the 12th Feb and then say to the one you love that you didn't want them to think you had only got them because it was Valentines day and it was expected of you.

Make sense?