xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
avalon1405241471

Ask And You Shall Be Answered! Tell us your question.

I'm a Christian - don't know if I mentioned that earlier, but there it is. Even if you don't believe in God or stuff like that, there are definately a lot of teachings in the Bible that are really build into our human nature, and also a lot of wise solutions. Not wanting to go into a theological discussion (well not here anyway):-A good example would be where 2 women claim to be the mother of a child. Solomon ordered a guard to cut the baby in half, and while one woman agreed, the other begged him not to. Solomon then declared the one who begged the spare the child life the real mother. (1 Kings 3:16-28)Is that wisdom or what! The Bible's full of wisdom like that, and a lot of helpful advice can be found there once you get around the phobea of it being a "big bad religious book"Enough theology for now though! Does anybody have any problems that want to discuss? On the topic of suicide - spacewaste is right - it harms everybody around you. How would your friends and family feel if you went ahead with it?

When a person feel that his/her presence is a unwanted, he/she will start to think of ending their own lives. They will often be feel depress, unloved, hopless and ashamed. If anyone of you reading this ever felt this way, ask yourself the following questions:-

1. What was ambition when you were a child?

2. What is the first you do when you wake up and why?

3. Have you found your purpose in live?

a> Yes, I found my purpose in live.

b> No, I have not found it.

c> I have no purpose in live.

If you still dun get an answer, post your answers to the above questions here and we will help you to find an answer.

I believe no being was born without a purpose. Find yours and help people around you to find their purpose. We are living in an ecosystem, we dun survive alone, we help one another to live not to destory.

All of these voice down one basic element, LOVE!

1. What is Love?

2. How many kinds of love do you recognized?

3. How to Love?

4. How many kinds of do you practise?

5. What is the difference between Love and obsession/possession?

Please share your experiences related to the five questions in orange color above this line.

I'm a Christian - don't know if I mentioned that earlier, but there it is.  Even if you don't believe in God or stuff like that, there are definately a lot of teachings in the Bible that are really build into our human nature, and also a lot of wise solutions.  Not wanting to go into a theological discussion (well not here anyway):-

A good example would be where 2 women claim to be the mother of a child.  Solomon ordered a guard to cut the baby in half, and while one woman agreed, the other begged him not to.  Solomon then declared the one who begged the spare the child life the real mother.  (1 Kings 3:16-28)

Is that wisdom or what!  The Bible's full of wisdom like that, and a lot of helpful advice can be found there once you get around the phobea of it being a "big bad religious book"

Enough theology for now though!  Does anybody have any problems that want to discuss?  On the topic of suicide - spacewaste is right - it harms everybody around you.  How would your friends and family feel if you went ahead with it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How true that is! I once read a post where someone said they thought that a couple of drunkards got together and decided to write the bible. What a bunch of crap! If a couple of drunk guys could create something so inspiring, so true, and so full of wisdom, then what would that mean for the rest of the world that refuses to believe the obvious? I really think the Bible is a good book to read, or at least read a summary of or something, even if you don;t believe in God or anything right now.

I'm glad somebody agrees with me. I think that a lot of people who criticise the Bible have either never read it, or misinterpreted the meaning of what it says. Personally I try not to criticise things that I know nothing about, but many people in the world seem to criticise anything that they don't understand, sometimes simply BECAUSE they don't understand it.

ok, question for everyone. Why do people cling to religion to give them answers, when it sometimes tells them things they know to be false? Why is it so hard to see all spiritual works as a parable about our existence?And finally, why do people think parables are such a big deal that you should go around killing each other over them??

This is an ever changing world.What is right now maybe wrong the next moment.There is no absolute right or wrong.There is no absolute true or false.It all depend on individuals perceptions and believes.Some people may accept one explanation while another may condemn it.Right or wrong depends on ones experiences.One may had good experiences with a ABC may speak good of ABC.Another may had bad experiences with ABC may speak ill of ABC.Two different individuals with similar situation may react differently.

How come there is no real answer to the questions that we are asking in this thread? Only theorys and bits of information. Life can never be understood, that's what keeps it interesting. Think for youre slelf, Question athority.

How come there is no real answer to the questions that we are asking in this thread?  Only theorys and bits of information.  Life can never be understood, that's what keeps it interesting. 

Think for youre slelf, Question athority.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, thinking for yourself is good and all... but sometimes people practice it a little too much. They go out and do things based upon what little knowledge base they have, and consequently screw things up for other people many times.

And yes, life can never be "understood", as you put it. Of course it can't. Nothing is without exceptions, and therefore nothing will ever fit perfectly. However, we can make theories and predictions based on previous experiences. Essentially, humans are all very alike. If you think about something long enough, it's not difficult to predict what someone else would do.

What is your definition of "real answer"? I'm curious to see as to what you're thinking when you write something like that.

I'm a catgolic so, I believe in Christ but still no matter waht you believe in, either you are a Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu or small religion, it is good to have a faith, that after ife, you have an idea, on what will happen to you, and it can cheer you up sometimes, instead of leading to suicide, where you know that there is someone, outside of Earth that loves you, and can protect you

Ok, Say theres a guy called joey joe joe johny shabady, and he likes this gilr, but she hasnt noticed him, and she's found a nother guy she is starting to like, what Shoudl he do, WHAT SHOULD HE DO? get a G/F to make her jeliouse? ^_^

why so some people laugh at you when you are jobless.. and then when they themselves are jobless they keep quiet and lie low... and then when they find a job and you're still jobless they laugh at you again?