xisto Community
nealed

PS2 Vs XBox What is better PS2 or XBox

Ps2 Vs Xbox  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mini?!

That thing is huge and awfull! I hate the looking of the Xbox. Not to talk about the huge controls. I also have big hands, but I'm quite confortable with PS controls. It's just a matter to getting used to it. Also my mouse is quite small and it is great.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah you're right the Xbox is definantly the biggest console I have played. I used to own both the Xbox and PS2 and after getting rid of the Xbox I feel I want it back!! Recently I have been playing mercenaries on the PS2 and the framerate can really decrease making it really nasty to play! So my vote is with the Xbox!

I am in the market for a gameing station and was just wondering what people prefer. I don't know much about the PS2 or XBox, and was just wondering what others though of them. I know the XBox is more powerfull, but the PS2 is more widley used. If you speak to the shops, the one that sells XBox does not like PS2 and the one that sells PS2 does not like XBox (Bias opinions I think).

Your input and opinions will be gratly appreciated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It all comes down to the games man, browse around to your friends that have the systems and borrow if you can, other wise check out the games that they have.

PS2 has a better library of games from all over the genres as well as free online play

Xbox has a slowly growing library of games and their online play costs

if you think about it, they're pretty much the same, at this time they each have quality games from each genre (the xbox lacking in the rpg section unfortunately) they each have atleast one top notch game for each genre that could make or break the decision for you.

I've got an xbox but I'm glancing at the ps2 right now becuase of a few games I covet.

My Advice would be to go through the different games that interest you and see which console has the most games that you are willing to go out and buy, and then buy that system.

I have never played on Xbox, but I had a choice to get either one and I chose PS2 mainly because 1) I wanted to play Kingdom Hearts, FFX, and a lot of other games and 2) because I didn't have a DVD player and I wanted one.If I were to get an Xbox I would hope for a wider range of games that I would actually like. I only know of a couple of games that I want to play that are only for Xbox.

Xbox will be better that ps2 because of better graphic and speed and hard driveIt could be a totally different case between Xbox 360 and PS3Xbox 360 is pig ugly in my opinion and PS3 looks ultra cool. Ps3 is also twice as powerful and should be cheaper\

i love the xbox. It has a built in hard drive (80gb) where as the ps2 has no hard drive (you can only get one with ffX) the xbox has built in network to access xbox live (you have to pay extra to go online with ps2) you dont need mem cards with xbox (you have to pay extra for mem cards to save data for ps2) you can save your music and listen to music within games on xbox (ps2 has nothing like this) and xbox has halo ! i love halo i beat it of course but i still enjoy playing it all the time (halo2 as well) i belive the xbox graphics are better than ps2 (differs on games - not that much better) and there are games out there that are for ps2 that are great (gt3 :D) and that you cant get for xbox...same with xbox games that you cant get for ps2. but over all i think that the xbox is a much better choice. now seeing as what ive heard about the next gen consols....i would much rather go with a ps3 ! making the switch (once again) i was a ps1 man then xbox came out and i loved it, now ps3 sounds so much better (and the graphics kick *bottom* compared to xbox)guess we will see next year !