xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tux_linux

Cpanel Do Not Work

Hi!!!Sorry!!!Ok it do not work!!!a admin has resettet my passwort!i copied the password into the password field and it says that the password is wrong!!Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!if you won´t do anything with my account then delete it!But your webspace is the best i have ever seen. PS: I feel bad, but i cannot do anything wrong.Another suggest: delete my account and create it new!please help me !!thanks tux

Don't do this.You've already an own thread about this. Don't make a new one, and certainly not to post another one of these. You'll be helped whenever somebody with authority can help.Locked.

I have TERMINATED YOUR ACCOUNT AND *RECREATED* IT.

Personally checked Cpanel, FTP and mail. All are working. Password and additional details have been PMed to you. Basic details have been stated here. It is recommened that you change the password at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Further requests regarding the login will not be entertained.

+===================================+
| New Account Info |
+===================================+
| Domain: tuxlinux.astahost.com
| Ip: 69.50.168.69 (n)
| HasCgi: y
| UserName: tuxlinux
| PassWord: CHECK PM!
| CpanelMod: rvblue
| HomeRoot: /home
| Quota: 20 Meg
| NameServer1: ns1.astahost.com