xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tux_linux

GMAIL

Now they are worthless

Well not really, gmail is stil invite only and I know at least a few hundred people with out gmail, I'm currently trying to convert them.

I have 7 invites left, PM me with your email address and name and ill send you one.

I have GMAIL but I don't have invites yet!!!!!!It sucks because I want to invite people!!!!Especially people who desperatly want one, because I once was one of those people!oh yeah and GMAIL IS THE BEST EMAIL SERVICE EVER!! I use mozilla Thunderbird for getting my email!

I have a lot of invites so feel free to PM me for one and I will hook you up with a gmail invite.So what do you guys think of GMail? I love it! Its my primary e-mail address. I don't think I will ever run out of room. Also has anyone heard that you can use GMail to store files? Its neat! :)

I have GMAIL but I don't have invites yet!!!!!!

It sucks because I want to invite people!!!!

Especially people who desperatly want one, because I once was one of those people!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can only invite some friends if you are a member for some weeks. Just wait and see, you'll be inviting your friends in no-time :)

G-Mail isn't worthless, although the novalty value is starting to ware a little thin the amount of space you get and the quality of the E-mail service is amazing for a free service. Its far better than the competition.however with the method of distributing invites the number will increase exponentially very quickly, everyone can now get an invite who wants one (i have 6 with no use for a start).

i agree with pixel. i got my invite as soon as they were being given out. i invited about 4 people, and have no one else to invite. i have 18 becaue i invited myself for a back up and one to use for the gmail drive.

Yeah, it could be growing exponentially very quickly, but it doesn't seem like it is. I guess thats because everyone has one. I've only given out two. I like Gmail, especially now that it supports POP3. I still use my Gawab email as my main account, but Gmail is definitely my second choice.

Attachment size is limited to 10MB isn't it? So we are still not able to upload large sized attachment onto GMAIL...

I guess that's just one way for google to prevent abuse of their systems.

And as mentioned by earlier posts, the exponential increase in the number of invites available on the net has made the service not as attractive as before :)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/