xisto Community
k221405241470

Ftp down? why my anonymous account is down?

Well this way its more secure, maybe they just dont want people poking around wasting slots for real members to upload, i think they can only let something like 50 members on at once to there server, plus why do you need anonymous logon and post this in the support forum it wont help here.

Let's see, go to your control panel go to site management tools / ftp manager, inside go to anonymous ftp controls here you can allow anonymous access to see files and allow anonymous uploading. Take care about your anonymous ftp, it can eat all your bandwith quickly.Greets Deivid

Let's see, go to your control panel go to site management tools / ftp manager, inside go to anonymous ftp controls here you can allow anonymous access to see files and allow anonymous uploading.  Take care about your anonymous ftp, it can eat all your bandwith quickly.

Greets Deivid

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My free hosting is:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've done it but nothing change, I always receive

421 Impossible to set...

I've tried also in passive mode and with ftp.klakice.astahost.com but nothing change :) what can i do?

May be you forgot something.The UsERName has to be in this format : anyusername@yourdomain.trap17.com and only then you will be able to connect ..

Please PM me more details about it . I will try my best to see if there is an issue.. and also try to fix it :)