xisto Community
khemso

What Do You Feel Is The Best Game Ever? put ur best game

This one's really easy. The best free online game is DarkBattle, simply because it's free (Sign up for a free account here). It's a pretty awesome MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) with a couple hundred people and a lot to do.
However, the best game you have to pay for (it's worth it) is Madden NFL 2005. When you combine online play, with excellent graphics, sound, it gives the game an excellent feel of realism.

My top 10:MarathonSuper MetroidMetroid PrimeMetroid Prime 2: EchoesSoul Calibur IIStarcraft (and broodwars)Myth II: SoulblighterDeus ExAVPThe Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

My opinion...Hmm... Best Game Ever.. That's a tough oneYou know what? I'm just gonna break it down into my favourite games of each system.Let's start classic:Sega Genesis: Favourite game would have to have been........... Ok, here I am and I can't even remember the titles of the games T_T Let's just say Sonic 3Super Nintendo: Here's a no-brainer choice: Final Fantasy IIINintendo 64: Another no-brainer for me. The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask, by far.Playstation 1: And yet, another no-brainer.... why must these be so easy? Final Fantasy IX.GameBoy Colour: HERE'S one that might pose a bit of a challe--- Nope, the answer is Pokemon Gold/SilverGameBoy Advance: Only actually ever owned two games for this. And Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is definitely the best one.Gamecube: Ah, finally a system a little more current... Yet the answer is a bit of a dilema now... Either 007 - Everything or Nothing... Or The Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker(And whenever it decides to come out, I'm sure the new GC Zelda will kick both those game's asses)PlayStation 2: :P I very, very rarely play the PS2, infact I think I've only played three games on it. FFX, FFX-2 and Kingdom Hearts... And take a wild guess and what one's my favourite.... That's right, Final Fantasy XXbox: Ah, the final system, I own an xbox, my cousin owns an xbox, half the people I know own xboxes... So I've played a variety of games for it. These include Halo, Halo 2, Mechassault, Crimson Skies, Fable, Every 007 game for Xbox... And you know... Most of you would read that list an automatically assume Halo 2 is my favourite, wouldn't you?Well you're wrong, Halo 2 got boring for me really fast and really bad.So my favourite is Fable.There you have it. My favourite game for every system I have ever played. :P

Warcraft 1,2 and 3 are definetly my favourite games of all time although i'd have to say that i like the frozen throne the best. I haven't got World of Warcraft yet but I've heard that it's amazing (the only problem is, you have to pay a monthly fee :P

i've got a number of faveorites. on the list, goldeneye, wind waker, pikmin, harvest moon in all it's incarnations, specifically 64, smash brothers melee, starcraft bw, D2 LOD, and civ 3. also puzzle pirates. my response to those who argue in favor of realism of football games as a good thing, well, keep in mind, it's football. the practicioners of this sport have opressed us for years.

Either Warcraft 3:The Fronzen Throne, Football Manager or NFSU2.Warcraft because it has simply has amazing gameplay along with some goos graphics. Yes, some of it may be unrealistic, but it is still an umbeleivable game.Football Manager 2005, its record-breaking sales speak for themselves, its brand new match engine is awesome, the new media system is also great, its much more realistic and better than any of the CM games than ever before.NFSU2 for the great gameplay and new features, much better than the old version.

I have to say that diablo 2 is the best game on battle.net so far... I'm hooked on it! Maybe next comes warcraft 3:frozen throne. I'm waiting to see if Guild Wars is any good and will it overthrow diablo 2? Lets find out in april 25!

I'd say SMB3. I love that game, and my SNES. I play it everyday. The variety of levels, the racoon suit, the maps, the dancing cactus, and the Mario makes the game really worthwhile. Oh and it has great music too, especially that desert level selection screens. Yep, I think it was the best game ever. The most important, I think is Tetris.