xisto Community
Ao)K-General

What Kinda Stuff Do You Search For On Google?

What do you search for?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What do you all search for on google? Some of those I search for. others I don't.

I usually search for home work and research related to school work. I also search for music and movies that i want to download. I usually search for people and place i want to lean more about also. I also try to search news and other information about the country I'm currently living in, Belize. Even though it's considered the third world, enough progress has been made in many areas and more and more people are educated and not as ignorant. But anywhere in the world one goes there will always be problems, only that it's usually more prevalent in the third world. But i would label Belize second world if that makes any sense. lol. Anyways one other thing i usually search for on Google is news for my website.

Dunno if this is against the rules, but if it is sorry and I'll remove it as soon as someone tells me to.

My website...Belize news, pictures, audios, etc. ==>

Armond Times Belize (Official Website)

i search on google anything at all i need to find out. if i want to know about something or i want to find good sites, anything, its on google. it is the best search engine out there by far. you can't compare it to yahoo, aol, live search. i even use it to check spelling sometimes, i just type it in and if i've spelt it wrong it will correct me. also funny pics and stuff - its all on google!

haha yes it is a limted list,they or you should add more. i say graphics instead of pictures.here's what i would search for:Z:free web hosts(how i found Xisto!)Z:anime sitesZ:online manga scansZ:mbs and forumsZ:homework nessitiesZ:craftsZ:ukraninan and japanese food dishes(recipies)i search for more than that,just can list it.:3

Nowadays I usually look for research information, web design solutions and anything that I might need for college courses, but if there is a book I am interested in I go ebook hunting and I have a few good sites to get some ebooks and what not.

Lots of search.I voted on Web scripts but there's limited list.I search in Google followings:1. Images2. Web pages3. Online web tutorials for free4. Game cheats5. Website scripts6. Music Lyrics7. Free webhost8. Free Stuffs.9. Forums10. Answers of every problems about my pc.at last everything what I need.I use google search because it displays fast result than other.