xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
prolifik

NBA 2004-05 Season Whos gonna win the championship?

Any predicitions on who's gonna win the NBA championship for this coming season? Most of the West teams have beefed up their lineups and you still have to worry about the bad boys from the east, the Detroit Pistons. Also, Miami now has a big guy named Shaquille O'Neal. Hehe, as if you don't know. Anyways, I'd still say it's gonna be Detroit for the Eastern conference and maybe San Antonio Spurs for the West. I picked these teams mainly because Detroit has kept its best players and still have a deep bench. San Antonio, because they still have Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili in the team and have added good players. For me, they have the best chances of wining their respective conferences. But you can't ruleout other teams like Sacramento, Dallas, Houston & Denver. The Lakers this season has a good team but not really a championship contending team. In the east, Indiana & Miami (big guy's gonna flex his muscles). I can't wait til the season starts. =)

a lot of people don't realize it, but Utah has a good chance to making it this year. They didn't become very powerful with stars like the lakers last year, but they are a very solid team. Besides them, San Antonio has a decent chance. Miami is somewhat decent as well with their two big stars...

i will be hoping to see my team the phoenix suns and if i do not see them winning the championship then i think the sonics deserve it... my favorite player at the moment though has to be steve nash because he really turned that team around....