xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamesleon

What do you think of Need for speed Undergroud Is great or bad?

Wy do you tink  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its a very cool game! Although the drifting techniques must be found out by trail and error, power sliding is not really good too... Its just nice to hear the engine roaring, turbo releasing gas, tires screeching... Its just plain excellent! Not to mention that you can customize your car into a insane monster, or a work of art! Been playing this for a while until I decided to play burnout 3...

All of the nfs games have been classics,blockbusters and much more ..i pracicaly grew up playing nfs.. Grate games ... only of good if i speack of the "need for speed" concept ... good work guys !!

I like this game very much, it has many game functions and upgrade to the car. The only thing I never liked is in the ps2 version there is no dashboard display on the game. I guess it would have been a better game if that game has a dashboard. But still it is a great game. I have that game title but there are so many game titles that I want to play rather that nfsu2. BUt I would say it is a great game, nfsu games if you finish them has no extra games like the other game titles. I finished nfsu 1 and after that the career mode has been disabled, wow man it sucks.

Electronic Arts has made a worthy sequel for the famous arcade race game. the new carrier's procedure succeeeds in making dependence into player, the spectacular's graphics and control's system allow to forgive the quite total absence of realism.i like this game and i think it's great, i played it for a good amount of hours and i can't stop to play it.

im currently playing it right now. so far the game is good, im trying to get the FD, i think i still got a long way to go. its a big improvement over the first, but it kinda feels like SRS but i think NFSU2 is better. my only problem is the steering, it doesnt have the same feel as the first, not fluid enough, maybe is because the lack of the "pressure sensitive" feature found on the first as well as other racing games such as GT4

omg. I loved Nfsu but, if you want the full import racer underground feel you have to play nfsu2. I also have a sore spot for carbon fiber body kits. So yea......... and nfsu the original don't have them. But, i also like the performance upgrades and the graphics are so much better...... welp posting my opinion....latezx

Need For Speed Underground was one of the best racer games I have ever played. I was so hooked on it when it came out for PC, I finished the game in 2 days! Now when Need For Speed Underground 2 came out, I purchased it but I wasnt extremely happy with it. The problem with NFSU2 is that you have to navigate around a home map and find races and shops which gets on your nerves a lot. The compass that comes with the map is also unrealiable in the sence that it points to go straight and then in a split second it turns to go back! This made me loose a lot of time and concentration, call me stupid but it was pretty confusing for me to get around in the first part of the game. The graphics and all other aspects where great though, no problems there.That is my 2 cents on both games, I still stick with the original NFSU because of its simplicity!

nfsu is a great game....i played it for hours on end...even after i beat i still had fun sitting down and racing my friends...and modding my car, it was great...but i love nfsu2 even more....just the feel of being free in a big city...i still kinda wish it were bigger tho :P...lol...still i think that there is no better racing game than gt - all of them are good...i have 1 and 2 on my computer for an emulator and play them all the time...and i have 3 for ps2 and enjoy that one as well - graphics are amazing...and i cant wait to get gt4 and i hope they come out with a gt5 for the next gen console ive seen screen shots of what ea games has been workin on for the next gen console and i hope that gt5 will look sumtin like that cause it is amazing with a capital A M A Zing

It's great game. But I'm already bored with it! I want more parts, more cars, more speed and more competition.But I think next Need for Speed game should be more realistic. I want crash system (something like in NSP Porsche Unleashed 2000). And all these jumps are stupid - try to make one in reality, and you woun't have a car anymore.. :PNFSU & NFSU2 - just arcade, I want simulator... What about you? :P

To me, the series is just another game riding on the popularity of “The Fast and Furious”, the game is actually pretty bad compared to the other ones in the same genre, including Midnight Club. The game is just bad, I hate how its street racing but there are HUGE signs pointing where to go and roads are blocked off, I mean WTF. At least in Midnight Club its free roaming. Also this is just another game that popularize those freaking rice burners you see on the road. You know the car, a crappy import, most likely a civic with a coffee can for a tailpipe that sounds so obnoxious and does not evoke the feeling of power at all (sounds like you are freaking lawnmower people not a race car it doesn’t make you cool). It seems people do not realize overlarge exhaust without the engine to compensate for it makes you lose horse power, bah. Then there is the wings that are like shopping car handles attached to the truck. That doesn’t freaking work, you need to attach it to the car’s frame to apply DOWNFORCE not lift, god idiots. Then there is the type R sticker, hey the next best thing to have speed is having the sticker right? No its not type R is dumb, only one Japanese car is truly a type R, the Acura Type R god stop with the stickers. And then there is the car’s make or the driver’s name with old English written on it, just in case you are wondering which cool dude is driving that shopping cart around. So yea I hate the game. Kinda went off on a tangent there hope its entertainment for y’all

I don't play racing games with the exception of Gran Turismo. I don't know how GT is better, it just is. It might be because it doesn't have as many features; because games with too many features are not fun. Or, it's the "graphical" controls. I like how GT's controls are nice and smooth. But, once you play Need for Speed, the controls are different and more complex. Again, more features isn't the best idea.