xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dooga

Trap17! Are you Trapped?

Thanks! Actually, this picture was something I made by "accident"

57039[/snapback]

That's how I came up with the name "Accidental Design." I made an interesting image by accident. I think it was the first time I used the unsharp mask filter on really high settings.

It looks a lot like a clouds filter then a chrome and then a radial blur to me. You came up with it in a different way, but that's cool. Hey, try using a gaussian blur of 3 pixels, or maybe 4, and then going to edit>fade gaussian blur and set the blending mode to "lighten." It wouldn't really go well with this kind of image, but it's just a really interesting effect.

I'd personally reccomend using osmething other than the same font for the bottom part, it's asking for an italic or cursive font.

I really like the swirling effect with the character. Personally I liked the first image you made better. The turquiose one. I agree that it would be better with a little more blue but I think you added too much blue. It's suprising how much the Mario guy does actually look likes his being swirled into a whirlpool. Good effects.

Ya man, the blue is way better. :angry: The green was too intense. The image is super smooth and I like how Mario is getting sucked in. Pretty slick man. What program do you use to make your banners? I definately want to learn how to do that.

mario not really trapped.the men on this forum like mario in the swirl water is really trapped.Post day by day getting little little credit for the survive of freehosting on Xisto. :angry:

mario not really trapped.

the men on this forum like mario in the swirl water is really trapped.

Post day by day getting little little credit for the survive of freehosting on Xisto. :angry:

60263[/snapback]

I know, what is wrong with us. You're trapped. I'm Trapped. We're all trapped. Just for a little bit of bandwidth and space.

I was just joking.