xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dooga

Trap17! Are you Trapped?

lol! I decided to make something for Xisto :D It's not a banner or anything, but it's pretty cool... I think

Posted Image

Comments?

lol! I decided to make something for Xisto :D It's not a banner or anything, but it's pretty cool... I think

Posted Image

Comments?

56688[/snapback]

Hahahahaha! I'm a mario fan myself. I love it :D I like the swirl effect. Maybe a more bl ue and less sea-green color would be better, but otherwise, it's good :D

ohhh,what a lovely Pipeline worker Mario,very interesting cartoon game charactor.child as we are,mario gave us much joyful time not only by Mario game series.umm,the graphics above you made looks rather good,like trapped in somewhr really.well,mr mario is a worker majoring on how to repair pipe,so very possible to be trapped in the "green water".lol: by the way,the title refers to our community Xisto...very creative.

hey thats pretty neat, could you tell me what software you used to create this, cos im starting to experiment with graphic tools...pretty interesting area...thanksCheers!Yasir :D

I used photoshop and the effect wasn't that simple, because had to make squares, change the polar coordinates, and use the ripple effect... well at least it's not simple for me :D

There! I changed the colors :D. I'm not sure what blue to use (I'm pretty color blind... well not litterally)

Posted Image

more Comments? :D (comments=me like it :D)

Much better :D