xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ariel

Digital Cameras

As an amateur photographer, I recommend the Fujifilm FinePix series. They're not at all DSLR, but their quality is very close to what you can capture with a high-end professional level camera.I personally own a FinePix s700. I bought it on clearance when the s1000 series was released, so I only paid around $150 American dollars for it. That was around the beginning of last year, I think. Compared to everything else in that price range, there was simply nothing as powerful and versatile as what I bought.Eventually, I would love to upgrade to a DSLR, such as a Nikon d60. Even though the FinePix is excellent for most purposes, a photographer can really tell the difference between a DSLR and a pseudo-SLR in most applications. Good photographic skill can compensate largely for the differences in technical ability, and produce results that are excellent (as I try to do), but DLSR technology really is undeniably fantastic all-around for getting truly professional results.Time will tell if I can afford one, however!

Hi, i want to buy a digital camera for my pc. What you reccomend in a price accesible??

I like the sony cibershot?? do you have any to reccomend??

Thanks!!!

yesterday i saw a digital cameras,brand is benq,its price only $95.99!

I was surprised!It's so cheap!pixels is 820 million!

well honestly I bought a little 3 in 1 deal from wal mart about a year ago Sakar which I had never heard of but needed a digi cam fast one day and didnt wanna spend a ton of money on it. I use it daily and very empressed with it Web Cam Digi Cam and Records AVI's. Paid something like $19.95 and well worth it I think. It has got 10X the use that I thought that it would in the 1st place and takes very good pics if you ask me.

well honestly I bought a little 3 in 1 deal from wal mart about a year ago Sakar which I had never heard of but needed a digi cam fast one day and didnt wanna spend a ton of money on it. I use it daily and very empressed with it Web Cam Digi Cam and Records AVI's. Paid something like $19.95 and well worth it I think. It has got 10X the use that I thought that it would in the 1st place and takes very good pics if you ask me.

$19.95!? oh,my god?!
It's so cheap!I can't believe?
How about the config of it?

It depends what you're using it for. If you're really into the art of photography, I'd go for an SLR (Preferably a Canon EOS 40D, or better-- or if you hate Cannon, a Nikon D3X, or better) ; if you want to just take photos of friends, or family events &c, I'd recommend a Canon PowerShot A530, or a Canon PowerShot SX100 IS. They're both relatively inexpensive, and they'll get what you want done. The SX100IS will allow you to shoot family events, and mix a bit of art in if you wish; it has a macro function, which is fairly good. I shot with this camera throughout high school and college. It's a nice little thingey-mo-bobber. :)Happy hunting.