xisto Community
andipa

Ragnarok Online

When Ragnarok first came out in America, or at least when I heard about it, I think around 2001, I just had to see what it was about. Graphics looked nice, and it was a new game afterall. But after only a little while of playing I couldn't stand the game. It was just one of those games that never pulled me in and got me playing. I don't see how all these people play it and are interested in it.

I play on EuphRO, training a mage but im only lvl 50 yet (it is a low rate server, well 3x the main servers, but most free servers have 10x.)Ragnarok Online 2 is soon to come out, in Japan and Korea that is. RO2 probably wont come out in US and Europe until 2007.Ragnarok Battle Offline, seems strange, graphics looks like some flash game and it seems to be just some kind of 2D fighting game.

I'm a player from Philippine Ragnarok Online but not a hardcore player. This is a very exciting game and cute characters too. But with all the scamming and hacking incidents happening in our country, I already stopped playing Ragnarok.

Hi everyone, i'm just doin some Pre Grand Opening Server advertising... do you wana be one of the

strongest on a brand new fresh server, wana help the community grow and be a big part in

everythin that get's implemented and have a say in where the server is heading then this is the

server for you...(note if you want a level 99 char without any effort it's not gona happen this server

is designed to be a fun entertaining yet challenging exsperience..)

Info about this new server:

Grand Opening : Mid April, keep checking the site for info on when it's gona open to the public

Name : Sneaky Ro (run off sakray 0117)

Server Run On : Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz with Hyper Threading, 1G Corsair Ram, Dedicated

Bandwidth : Very Fast DSL

Rates : 10x base exp, 10x job exp, 6x drops

Levels : Max Base 255, Max Job 90, Stat 200

Bug's : This is a 100% bug free server(been through 6 month's testing already)

All advanced class's, new town's have been implemented and so many custom sprites and improvements

that you will be exstreamly entertained, woe will be added in when there's enough ppl to

sustain a good hard fight. Many custom events and the GM's are very friendly and helpful.

If you would like to pre register, Bookmark our page and get everythin you need for the Grand Opening

then please goto this link ^^

http://www.socialro.com

Thanks everyone that has supported me through the most desert combing like testing ^^

From Sneaky Ro GM Team

Ragnarok Online

Ragnarok is an ok online game but it doesnt stay free forever, they only give you a trail on it for a certain amount of days. with the days that i used my trial i had alot of fun with the adventures and fighting. The only thing i dont really have the money to buy it, if i did i would probly use it on more important like food or clothes :unsure:

Hello ,

We have many new Updates done at Heaven´s Ro!
HighRate Server , MidRate Server and Lowrate Server!
Latest Item Updates,Latest Card Updates, Latest Maps, Always Up-to-Date!, New LowRate Server added!
We are useing an uniquie Account-Login System! 24/7 Online! No Wipes! Workin Homunculus!, and much much more!
Lots of Custom stuff added like Custom Quests,Wings,Cards,Mobs,Classes,and more!
GMs doin lot of Events, friendly Comunnity, Dedicated Server!, No LAG!
Dayly New Updates&fixes!, the Community decide what is happening on the Server!
Come and Join the Forum and the Servers !

-------------------------------------
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Heaven´s Ragnarok Online~
Where u meet ur friends at.
-------------------------------------

New indian ragnarok serverRagnarok Online

There is a new indian ragnarok server called as roadside ro I play that now. Nice server with good gm's. Rates are like 100x/100x/100x. Max lvl is 99/70. All are indian players only and all from inro. Its a good place for all old inro players.

here is the site address.

roadsidero.At.Ua

-reply by Priya