xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

A 2 GB E-Mail Website A 2 GB E-Mail Website

:P

Hello Everybody

This is my second post !!! :)

First of all, I really want to confess, this forum, it has a great interface ... !!!

Now,
Coming back to my post,

The website which provides free 2 GB (or 2000 MB) e-mail space is:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This is what the website says:

:P:P

Omnilect is your own web storage, built on the idea that you should be able to keep all the data you share in one place and access it anywhere.
The key features are:

2,000 Megabytes - Just For You.
You need plenty of space - but it should be space you can actually use. Omnilect gives you 2,000 megabytes of storage and lets you use your space however you want - for email, photos, blogs, or whatever. We provide the services and the space, you provide the data.

Best Email, Calendar, & Addressbook.
Omnilect has the best, most easy to use web-based email, calendar, and addressbook anywhere on the Internet. Get your own "@omnilect.com" email address and check your email anywhere!

Privacy & Security. Guaranteed.
Omnilect makes great effort to assure the privacy and security of our users. We will never share your data with any third-party and never sell our member list. All of our servers are professionally secured and managed to provide the latest security settings available.

Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus. The Best Available.
We use the best anti-spam and anti-virus technologies - at no additional cost to our users - to stop spam and viruses before they can spread. This protects our services, our users, and the Internet at large.

Nothing To Download. Ever.
All Omnilect services are web-accessible. No exceptions. This means that you can use any of our services without ever having to download or install anything and you can access your data anywhere at any time.

No pop-up ads. No pop-under ads.
Omnilect does not use or allow pop-ups or even pop-under ads anywhere on our site and never will.

:P:)

I hope you all like my post ...