xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Rate My Sig

hey yall.. check this sig out that i made.. i messed up that animation part i thing i made it to dark adn you can't see it when it moves through the middle. but give me ure opinions and tell me how i can make it better next time.

Posted Image

its not bad, is it your first sig or your first animated one?im not crazy about the soldier picture, the background, or the animation, but it isnt bad for a first try at one, it is better than my first animated one.i give it a 4/10, mainly because of the things i listed above.

yes it is my first animated sig. i acutally didn't try working on the background i was more interested in just getting the animation to work. what's wrong with the soldier? :D because that's what the picture ont he left is about.. army. i thought it would look good. anyways.. do you like the text? :D

I'd say the animation could look better and you've done a pretty good job at your first attempt. My first attempt was a complete crap. Okay, the first thing you could do is to get a better picture of the soldier. This one looks pretty rough and tattered. Work on the background. There are plent of tutorials (right here, at Xisto) where you can work out a very nice background for this sig. I know you could do this better. :D

For a first attempt, its pretty neat, but I would say you need to work on the color scheme a little more, and I dont mean to offend you, but the soldier looks a like a chimpanzee! Work on it man! Good job though!Cheers!Yasir :D

alright thanks guys. and A(ok-general, sure i could make you one but you just have to tell me what you want it to be like nd i'll try to fix you up one, hopefully it'll be better than fhis one.

lol i can't believe what you jsut said.. how can you not notice it that its a soldier ? i know its blurry cause i had to make the picture a bit smaller to fit on the sig so thats why it looks bad, but yea mybe if i put a better picture and more zoomed in..it would be better. Thanks for the comments, i will work on a new one and try to fix everything that i did wrong on this. Thanks!

1. The soilder is too blurry, so the image doesnt have a key point that it concentrates on.2. The scanning animation isn't very visible, it should have more of a solid look right now it just blends into the colors that its moving through.3. The logo could have been reduced a bit more and your font could have been worked on.ok those are some of the things i think you could fix and improve upon. But unlike other people i think your background is good. Keep it up! :D

That sig reminds me of what my first sig looked like. I was going to uplaod it today to make fun of myself, but I forgot. I made this unbelievable abtract 3d sig sunday morning at like 2 am. I used some elements from blender and comined them in ps to... well I guess I'll jsut have to show you guys tomorrow. :D

it eats CPU power. I think you can try to make it less CPU hogging so that everyone can see the animation smoothly. :D

ok look at this.. i tried to make it better with a different type of animation..tell me what you think.

Posted Image

57259[/snapback]

That looks a lot better than the sig, I like the colors. What's with all your renders and stuff used in your images looking so crappy and pixely?