xisto Community
jmichael15

Favorite Sport

My favourite sports are all the raquet sports: Tennis, Badminton, Squash, Table Tennis. It's a shame they can't be shown on television very much at all. This is probably because there is no time limit on them like football, and there is no break in the middle for adverts.

Best sport ever: No question Football (soccer) In the UK we call soccer football just incase anyone is confused, I watch it like 24/7.Tennis and badminton are pretty good aswell

I'm fond of cycling. I especially like the Tour the France. My favourite cycling team would be Euskaltel|Euskadi, the Basque cycling team with Iban Mayo as figurehead. I'm hoping to see Armstrong participate at the Tour the France 2005. But the chances are slim. Note: the manager of Armstrong is Flemish, like me :P

lol, I don't watch sports. But I do play basketball, run track, and cross-country for my school. Running may not seem fun, but it's actually rather exciting (for the runner =P)

hmmmmmmmmMy favourite sport is cricket.Because i can play it.It is the best sport from other sports and have much fun than other sports.My fav batsman is Sachin Tendulkar and fav bowler is Irfan pathan.I like little bit Football and my fav football player is ronaldo and becham.....ok :P