xisto Community
jmichael15

Battlefield 1942 / Desert Combat

Ah good ol Battlefield, shame there will be no more desert combat updates....My favourite maps are el alamein and lost village, i love the helicopters :PI heard that in Battlefield 2 the helicopters will be noob friendly :P

BATTLEFIELD 1942 RULES AND DESERT COMBAT THEY ARE BOTH FRIGGIN FUN my favorite map on normal battlefield is omaha beach straight up and on desert combat i like dc sea rigs and dc operation bragg they are AWESOME TO THE MAX if you wanna play with me my name is Pinto and i play on the server moon omaha beach lol snipe ya later

I have played both battlefield 1942 and desert combat and i like both of them. they are both original game that have good controls and it is based during some kind of war. it also has great sound but the graphics arent too bad either

thanks to my fubar graphics card i've never eally been able to play this with the the real graphics, and there i've only played the oringal non-patched version. But i've goto say my favorite map is midway as it has everything on it, ships submarines tanks planes jeeps artillery. Followed closley by arnhem simple becuase you get to parachute in.

battlefield 1942 was a lot of fun but its pretty old now.my favorite map was probably el aleman or guadalcanal. el aleman had a good amount of tanks and open spaces for air battles. guadalcanal also had a good combination of land air and sea vehicles. it was pretty hard to hold and capture bases in that map.

The only game I play is bf42 and its mods. I have played fh a little, gc, dcx, pirates, stunts, and probably 10 other mods over the 2 years or so that I have had the game. I used to like desert shield but it is not as fun for me anymore. What I do like is berlin ctf in dc.Do any of you have xfire? My username is fourthbean if any of you do you are welcome to come play with me on my server.Fourthbean