xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chronogamer28

Two of my favorite programs to run

I use Firefox whenever I can. Sometimes I run into things that cannot be viewed with Firefox, but they usually aren't worth seeing if they don't work with Firefox. I have not tried Thunder Bird yet, but I will.Flash MX is also fun. On my Mac, I love iTunes. It's the best music programme I have ever used.For ftp I will use EFtp. For telnet, SSH, and Rlogin I use Putty. I love that programme.-Julien

I use Firefox whenever I can. Sometimes I run into things that cannot be viewed with Firefox, but they usually aren't worth seeing if they don't work with Firefox. I have not tried Thunder Bird yet, but I will.

Flash MX is also fun. On my Mac, I love iTunes. It's the best music programme I have ever used.

For ftp I will use EFtp. For telnet, SSH, and Rlogin I use Putty. I love that programme.

-Julien

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also have problems viewing some websites, but this is because the web programmers made that site to comply with IE's standards and not with the W3 (World Wide Web Consortium) standards. Mozilla Firefox conformes to W3 standards. You should try Thunderbird, its a very good program to compliment your Firefox. Thunderbird has a very good and intelligent junk mail filter. :)

My favory programs to run are Mplayer and K3B because this prograams are ease and powerful. You can see everyting of the codecs of movies exist in mplayer and the movies which have bad sectors and you can't play in windows, in mplayer played better and never stop it.same as nero is K3B you write data cd's ease or dvd's and you can ripp dvd to avi, and make your clon capy for the disk's. try it and tell me is better or bad.

My favorite programs to run are iTunes and Photoshop. I think without either of those programs, I would have gone insane. Whenever I'm bored, I just open up iTunes and put on some music thats on my computer. And alot of times, if I'm bored, ill just mess around with photoshop. I can't live without either of them!!!!

Does Thunderbird accept POP3 mail servers?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what ! are you joking !!! ???

ofcourse it does... POP3 and IMAP. and with libgmain installed it will work with gmail too.

Mine? BIT TORRENT! or maybe i shld say BIT TORNADO! second is msn messenger... i can't surf the net without it... i just hope gmail come out with a messenger like program so that i can switch to gmail permanently... currently still using hotmail becuz of msn messenger and becuz its have a long history with me! i can't bear to leave it... :) lolz...

Windows Ie is really starting to go down the drain in my point of view. I mean we got hackers trying to get into it everyday, its not very secure and theres alot of technical issues. I have been experimenting with mozilla and it seems like it might be a winner. Right now im still using IE and i hate it.

My favorite browser is Netcaptor . I bought it and have never looked back. They do have a free one as well.. As for messenger programs, I am currently using Trillian. Does anyone know of any other icq-like programs that can do chat the way it used to be before messenger came to it?