xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

USB

I decide to format the disk from my portable toshiba satelitte with windows ME. I've used the XP instalattion disk to format and install XP. everything looks ok except the dvd player. When the dvd starts with autoplay the image is very green and the subtitles are really green. Using a dvd player different from the windvd the image is ok bur the subtitles continue green.What is wrong????And my graphics card is a nvidia and before it have the dualview settings and now they disapeared. Now i can?t connect to a tv set!! I don't understand if is a driver problem or other thing.I really would apreciate your help!!

Hi,Want to upgrade from my GeForce2MX200 and the GeForce FX 5200 & Radeon 9200 (128mb for both) seem to be the real competitors within my price range.If it's ever under pressure it'll be gaming (MOHAA/GTA)Any suggestions on which to go for?

YOU HAVE NOT ONLY POSTED LOT OF POSTS UNDER IRRELEVANT TOPICS BUT YOU HAVE ALSO COPIED POSTS!

THESE ARE THE LINKS WHERE COPIED STUFF WAS FOUND [ 1:1 COPY ] USER's PLEASE DONT SAY THAT BIG FORUM POSTS CAN ALSO BE A DUPLICATE AND CAN BE 1:1 COPY.

:: MOST OF THE POSTS COPIED FROM ::

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

:: A NOTE TO OTHER USERS ::

We Invest MONEY to serve you and to provide HOSTING! It takes money to maintain our servers where we provide hosting. We take the trouble maintaining the Forum. It takes a lot of time and money. All we ask in return, is your Active Participation. We dont like to REMOVE POSTS or to BAN Users for any reasons. If any one feels that we are cheating on you, then please Say it in OPEN. We will answer it.

If you can help, then please do it. Your every visit to this Forum counts and your posts are enough contribution from your side. Once, you get your hosting, you can take part in the forums generally and need not GO FOR PUTTING GOOD POSTS!.

But, if you CAN't, Atleast don't spam.