xisto Community
iGuest

Anyone looking for Gmail account Read if you dont have gmail already

PM me and I will gladly give a gmail invite as well. I have 97 left with no intentions of using them.Gmail is great and the ability to label and create filters is great. I never really understood how to sort my emails but with gmail it made things pretty simple and understandable. I like it, but there's a lot of email services out there. Maybe I'm missing out. All in all I think gmail is the way to go.

PM me and I will gladly give a gmail invite as well. I have 97 left with no intentions of using them.

Gmail is great and the ability to label and create filters is great. I never really understood how to sort my emails but with gmail it made things pretty simple and understandable. I like it, but there's a lot of email services out there. Maybe I'm missing out. All in all I think gmail is the way to go.

Friend,

Please join me at: http://www.funlokam.com/

and share your Gmail Invitations with all others!

I'm getting more visitors asking for Gmail and Orkut Invitations..

If you can share your Invitations please join there and help others to get a GMail Account! :P