xisto Community
chansard

THE END OF THE INTERNET.

You need to read the rules of posting, I am not trying to be an admin but you should post information that may be usefull to someone, Just trying to give everyone a heads up before admins get on you. Posting useless information makes admins work harder, and remember they are the people in charge of making servers run at optimal level. If you don't reply to this message I will pm you.

I need internet for comunicate with my friends. The end of internet, is the end of the comunication. Chansard, please don't abuse of the free comunication, and go to Forum of the Cultures, is very nice :)

Sorry guys,

I can't imagine my life without Internet !

But the idea that the internet can go down some day is not unreal.

But I'm optimistic and I believe in the future, also the future of a free internet.

The Internet will go down.It'll be replaced by another kind of network. Sooner or later. By a diffrent internet. But as we now know it, it won't always be like this. TCP/IP wise, that is.

And me, well, I plan to become it anyway :)Actually, I doubt that. The evolution of the internet goes so quick, and a new world war can't be too far away. Wars always boost intel and other technologies. There is still hope!

lmfao I'll get right on that with my bro starting fights skills....I think the nnext world war will be between the states and everybody else, And we'll probably end up getting screwed be being stuck with the states :) well me n e ways...cuz im in canada lol...but meh still i doubt the war would boost intel i think instead the chinesse would come out with some enw kind of internet and it would hack every single page out there against china...lmao like on terminator :)

Lhunath, are you so pro world war? i think that a world war would probably destroy internet, because internet backbones will be very valuable targets... i think servers will be trashed worldwide if a worldwar would break loose! Peace is better for us, i think :)