xisto Community
Benz1435

Ngage the ngage

I think the n-gage is an alright phone. Nothing worth super super attention though. All it really needs is a video camera and a different case design, and it would be sweet. Well, maybe they'll think about it with the next n-gage.

Is the N-Gage worth buying.

56563[/snapback]

N-gage classic has radio, mp3 player, and off course u can play game with it. N-gage-QD, nokia remove the radio feature... :) too bad...

depends what u need Benz... n-gage doesn't have camera feature... :)

@_@i see quite a lot of people who dont liek the n gage here that much XDanywaysas for me...i dont find the comparison of teh ngage and psp eithersince they are boh from different platforms, though they are both handhelds...i guess a psp / ds fight would be more appropriate..as for teh ngageits a phone, a gaming phone to be mroe exact.its a phone. w/c makes it a little useful.it has games that are quite fun for some peopleand can be played via bluetooth or some can be played onlinesince 3mog games have been made for teh phone.w/c can make it quite cool, sicne we can now interact with alarge base of people~the phone also has a lot of useful applicationsand can give simple and pure fun to people..it has emulatorsand other freeware games that people can enjoy too...aside from thatsince its a symbian 60 phone, some of those games that can offer bluetooth play, you can use it to play with those with s60 phone too~not justw ith ngage users (both ngage and teh ngage qd)there are negative tings about it too. you can point them out....^__^

I have classic N-gage and I simply love it.I will suggest you go ahead and buy one....it has great features :symbian series 60 os, radio, mp3 player, every one knows about the games....and the best part about this phone is that it has amazing sound clarity.GO for it buddy!

next week ill be getting one, and ive heard that there are available units with the new cover of it...i think ill be getting that one~

the worst cell phone you could possible have is the n gage the only good use for that is the video games. the n gage did not get good connection with the cingular plan that i am with. I have not personally bought it but my brother has and he returned it within a month.

ngage? it is looking cool in shops, i want to have one, but i dont know when.my friend has many applications and game for s 60 phones so i think its either that or the 76something phone..maybe im gonna gety 2..dpends.. hope price goes lower though...ngage is god for games, and i know that there are quite a lot of good gamers who will love to have them in the pocket

56563[/snapback]

Okay, for the first thinking you must set your goal, why you want to buy a cellphone. In this case, it is N-GAGE see this cellphone is really a great one ONLY if you are a gamer and not anyone else.

The uppoint for this mechanism we see so many of game developers(well, not that many...) released their games in this phone, rather than those anonymous game developers who release their games in all cellphone models. More than that, the Symbian OS System will let you do more games based on Symbian. So, basically you will have so much larger library for playing games.

Other features like MP3 player, REalPlayer, Radio and so on is included in uppoint too, however...

The mainly downpoint is if you are not a real gamer, then this cellphone is so useless. Sure it has MP3 Player, but its sound is not clear enough to hear. See Sony Ericson K750i that my brother bought does the better job and has so much gaps to it. Another goes to the colors... How come Nokia gives ONLY 4000+ colors? It is so much useless in the games, you see even Gamboy Advance will have better graphic solution in this. To my opinion, K750i that has milions colors doesn't support games and that's useless too... why not Nokia build the system in millions colors so it will be more likely a game cellphone, like building phone system to Sony Playstation Portable.

The REalplayer goes to a good asset, but basically until this date I've never used it, because I don't know what kind of movie that RealPlayer can play, not like my DMV Player that plays DMV...

So, in contrary of the great one in gaming cellphone, N-GAGE has no other power in any other features by my opinion. Well, one more thing if you think the way it use the side-talking is cool, that's a major uppoint, and if you think that sidetalking stuff is crazy, you've better left N-GAGE... try N-GAGE QD if you like normal talking than the side-talking things. Okay, hope this helps you.

.hack//gu

56563[/snapback]

It is worth buyin man.......its one of the greatest fones ever made.....u can get all the stuff available except camera in n-gage, radio, mp3 player and most of all the ngage games...this mobile rocks.i strongly recommend it.