xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
honeycomb

C# class generate tool

truly interesting! but it knows that I still do not know to me to program well therefore better than circles than to make them from me these things:P however put into bookmarks, in future me could be useful ^ _ ^ thanks

Visual Studio's templates offer you pretty much the same functionality. When you want to create a property, you can type in prop and tap tab twice to get the template for declaring a property - the private members for the public properties would be automatically created by Visual Studio. In addition, when you select an Add New Class on the project context menu, Visual Studio generates the class declaration and a constructor without having been instructed to do so.You might want to have a look at Re-Sharper, which is a pretty good productivity add-on for Visual Studio, but it's commercial software that requires licensing.