xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

sandwiches

There is this guy and this girl and they want to have sex. So they go to the girls house and before entering the girl stops the guy and says. "My little sister sleeps on the bottom bunk of our bunk bed and I do not want her to know what we are doing, so when I say `baloney` it means push harder, and when I say `pastrami` it means push slower." With this the two get onto the top bunk and have sex. First, the girl moans, "baloney,baloney,baloney" then shouts "pastrami,pastrami,pastrami" and then back to "baloney,baloney,baloney" Finally, the girls sister says "Will you guys quit making sandwiches up there, you`re getting mayonaise all over me!"

There is this guy and this girl and they want to have sex. So they go to the girls house and before entering the girl stops the guy and says. "My little sister sleeps on the bottom bunk of our bunk bed and I do not want her to know what we are doing, so when I say `baloney` it means push harder, and when I say `pastrami` it means push slower." With this the two get onto the top bunk and have sex. First, the girl moans, "baloney,baloney,baloney" then shouts "pastrami,pastrami,pastrami" and then back to "baloney,baloney,baloney" Finally, the girls sister says "Will you guys quit making sandwiches up there, you`re getting mayonaise all over me!"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lmao...hehehe..she got creamed!!