xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Time Is Money

As the taxi came to a screeching halt at a traffic light,I asked the driver,"Do you agree that 'Time is money'?" "Well,it's a very common saying.Who will care so much about that?"the driver answered . "Look,the digits in the meter are still running when the car has stopped,"I pointed at the meter. "Oh.yes.You've got a point here,In this case,time is money for both of us,"added the driver.

Hn, I agree. Not exactly humorous in my opinion but it does points out some of the obvious.

Time is indeed truly money. When working on a project, the more time you spend on it (if it is a profitable thing), the more money you make when released. The faster someone serves a person at a shop, the more likely they'll be to return.
Pretty much in any profitable situation, time is money. The joke isn't really a particulary humurous one, but it's good nonetheless.

Time is indeed truly money. When working on a project, the more time you spend on it (if it is a profitable thing), the more money you make when released. The faster someone serves a person at a shop, the more likely they'll be to return.

Pretty much in any profitable situation, time is money. The joke isn't really a particulary humurous one, but it's good nonetheless.