xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
levidrugi

Got any questions on Photoshop? ...anything you wanted to know about it

hi There-Can u upload photoShop Brushes into Paint Shop Pro8? This i would find really convieniant since there seem to be more brush sets for PhotoShop than for Paint Shop Pro. I've never gotten it to wrk before, & ii'd really luv to use em.

does anyone here know how to get photoshop to make small text that isn't really blurry? I'm really hoping I can find a way to do it photoshop rather than having to do all my text in illustrator...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can always find a pixel font, they are really tiny and easy to read. What size do you consider small? 8-12 point fonts are easy to find these days and they are really simple to read without any blur...

probably not smaller than 12pt...it just seems like all my fonts don't like being small in Photoshop CS, they seem to work fine in illustrator...I was thinking maybe it was a setting or something I needed to play with. it's alright though, I'm just being lazy, it's not that hard to do it in illustrator and bring it into photoshop.I have another question though...anyone know where to get some good ps brushes that are cigarette/smoking related? I'm having a rough time finding any...

probably not smaller than 12pt...it just seems like all my fonts don't like being small in Photoshop CS, they seem to work fine in illustrator...I was thinking maybe it was a setting or something I needed to play with.  it's alright though, I'm just being lazy, it's not that hard to do it in illustrator and bring it into photoshop.

I have another question though...

anyone know where to get some good ps brushes that are cigarette/smoking related? I'm having a rough time finding any...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, mainly what I've had work for me is Silkscreen pixel font in about 6 or 7 pt type sharp.