xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wizzywig

100.com : New Search Engine

100.com has to be one of the most hopeless search engines on the net. I aggree with killer. No-one beats google for searching and ask.com for any homework questions.

I use mostly google to search for all manner of things. I only use Altavista when i want to use one of its speciallised searches (one i find particularly useful is the mp3 only search). I also use Ask.com (previously jeeves.com) when i need answers to a particular question. I've never used any other search engines and dont plan to. The three i have mentioned should more than cover your searching needs.BTW-I also use google because of the funky little logo's.

Hmm you know what? I tpyed in star wars and got start wars stuff but then again stuff mnostly like links to merchants. Its not a search engine. Its an merchant search engine =P

One of the first search engines i ever used was a meat engine and its pretty darn good, it can be found at https://www.mamma.com/ its even got a toolbar for download if you want it. The msn search aint too bad itself but google is better thna others but i was redaing about a new rival for them http://www.blinkx.com/ and its a program you download but i wouldnt trust it ever.

Most search engines aren't as useful as Google. Google's e-mail service (Gmail) is what everyone's looking for. Google offers several languages too.Google is the best.

and google.com/linux is absolutly PRICELESS to me ! (plus the logo is soo cute !)and dont forget gmail !!!!!!speaking of gmail, i have a load of invites.....i know almost every1 has a gmail account now..... but still !

GOOGLE - Resurrect Dead PagesWhat do you do if you click to a Web page in the search results list, but thatpage no longer exists? (It happens; thousands of older Web pages go deadevery day.) You may still be in luck, because Google saves a copy of each pagethat it indexes as it existed at the time it was indexed.So even if a page is deadand gone, you may still be able to view the cached (saved) version of that pageon Google’s server.To display a specific cached page, use the cache: operator, like this: cache:URL.For example, to display the cached version of my Molehill Group home page,enter cache:http://www.iyfnshm.com/?dn=molehillgroup.com&pid=9PO7PUW67.