xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Corey

Gmail Drive

i installed it and it doesn't work...i put my user name and pass....and it tells me thisAn error occured:Login failedSystem Error MessageThe security identifier provided is not from an account domainthen i press OKand it shows thisGmailFS was unable to open the volume and enumerate the files.Verify connection to internet and GMail.i positive that i'm connected to internet and that my login & pass are correct...what is the problem... :D

what is gmail drive??? i have a gmail account, but i never heard of gmail drive?!?!?!?

i think that the gmail drive let's you use your gmail account like an extractable)does it is spelled like that?) hard disk.. now, i had wanted to download it... but i haven't found it anywhere! where did u download yours?

Did restart your computer first?!?

That may help!!!

56495[/snapback]

i restarted the computer and tried it a couple of times but still the same thing happens

Uninstall and reinstall it. If it doesn't work then it has something to do with the services of your comp maybe. I am not very good at that. But I will try to find something. I'm yet to install it.
For those of you who don't know what gmail drive is: It is a program that helps you to send stuff from your PC to your Gmail inbox. It basically mails it to your gmail inbox. So it is the same as using another email ID to attach documents and send it to your Gmail account. But the drive is easier to use. There is Yahoo drive too. But gives you only 30MB and it is a seperate webspace (doesn't share it with your inbox like Gmail drive). To use your yaho briefcase you need to have a yahoo ID and login to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Hope i could help :D

....i tried to reinstall it a couple of times...but nothing...still the same thing happens

57201[/snapback]

Gmail Drive is case sensitive. User Id must be that you can find in account setting on Gmail.

what is gmail drive??? i have a gmail account, but i never heard of gmail drive?!?!?!?

56544[/snapback]

jmiller87, GMail Drive is a shell extension that adds a drive to your computer. You can find out more about GMail Drive at GMail Drive shell extension

I don't personally use GMail Drive, but I've heard good things about, so I might use it some day.

I'm having the same problem. My username is correct in the correct case, I've disabled my firewall, uninstall ed and reinstalled several different versions and examined all the option in the Gmail Drive help file. Anyone?-adhoc

Use New Version

Gmail Drive

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

Uninstall gmail drive, reboot computer (this is the most important), download and install gmailfs112 version. Try enter, use full e-mail (name@gmail.Com), the error will appear, try again and will function.

-reply by Leandro Abade

can not log on gmaildrive

Gmail Drive

He gives the message

Cookie error unable to feth gmail service cookies

Try to follow the "problems with connection" in the help file

While this could be a temporary incident, it is most likely

Because google changed their gmail services to blok this tool

It seems that I am chequered and I get no help from the gmail help even if I call

But every time I noted that I am chequered because too much use

The only thing I've done is a setup to put my gmail drive and from that moment

Af I can no longer income

What can I do to also create a new accound succeed me not to drive to gmail

You can imagine mail to info@ptbcovers.Org

-reply by rvlonk

Google GDriveGmail Drive

it works onWindow XP Sp2

if you are already login in any webmail notifier then Gmail does not work

-reply by Tahir ABBAS