xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcguy

Counterstrike

CS is a great game. I should really pick it up for my Xbox. I have it on PC, has anyone played it on Xbox ? I could really use others opinions on this game on the Xbox, because I have heard mixed feelings about this game.

I'm a CS fan to, I'm in a clan. I play CS at national level. Whe have our personnal server. I like headshots to much. My maximum of headshots at the same time is 6 !Yes 6 in de_dust2 al the counter-terrorist where in a line and I blow them away with the m4a1.

CS is a great game. I should really pick it up for my Xbox. I have it on PC, has anyone played it on Xbox ? I could really use others opinions on this game on the Xbox, because I have heard mixed feelings about this game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yepp , i play it on Xbox. one of the best games.

cs is the most practical first person shooting game. honestly, i never really got tired of it. there are several new first person shooting hits that have recently come out but besides better graphics, they just don't compare to cs. woah six head shots? crazy guy.

I like CS! (btw to the CS community that might not know, Counter Strike: Source is out to but along with Half-Life 2!!!!! (Well, u can only play it on the 16th of november cuz thats when its due ITS GOLD!!!!) gOOD GAME! :)