xisto Community
jcguy

US Presidential Elections

i dont live in america but im not a major fan or bush so id go with kerry but then agen i dont know much bout him either so i think bush may win after all hes got the most backing

Go Bush! *starts chanting* four more years! Four more years! Four more years!....(if anyone watched the Republican convention)

Well, anyway, this is the first election I'm going to be able to vote in, and I really want President Bush to win. Not wishy-washy, am I?

I like Bush and Kerry. I think Bush isn't going to sign a new law banning Uzis and stuff, but some of Kerry's ideas are stupid, too. But if I had to decide between the two, I'd say Bush.

I know people that hate both of them, but are voting for Kerry because they don't like how Bush ran the country these past 4 years... The problem I have with that is that at least we know what Bush'll do... If Kerry gets into office, who knows what will happen to our country! He said in the last debate he'd raise the minimum wage to $7.00 an hour. I have a good friend that owns a little store that said "How are small businesses supposed to be able to afford that?!" I think if Kerry gets elected, we will lose more jobs, we'll be hit with another attack of some sort, and we'll lose the war overseas.Bush is forceful enough to go after the guys that hit us. Kerry would withdraw the troops to make himself popular with the American people... BUT the terrorists and other baddies out there would see him as weak, and go ahead with something worse than before. Bush might not be popular with the Individual, but overall, he has the Country as a whole in his best interests. Kerry does things to make himself popular, which is his weakness.

I don't live in america, and I'm not american, but I think I speak on behalf of the majority of people in the world when I say we do NOT want Bush to win. To be a good leader, you must be smart, something bush is not. America wants to be kept safe from terrorists? The world's biggest one is in the White House.

I think the good candidate to pick would be kerry. Im an american that has lived in europe in europe for 4 years. i saw first hand what foreign people think of the U.S. and they are not happy for the way Bush has conducted the ties with other countries. I also think Kerry would do a good job as keeping america safe. because its the organizations that keep america safe. not Bush himself.

as a european, i have quite an anti-bush oppinion.watch fahrenheit 911. i agree, it's kinda subjective, michael moore got his emotions mixed up with facts, but there's a lot of truth:bush is always talking about terrorist attacks, but in fact it's far less spectacular. fear works. he tries to mangle in to many things in foreign countries. sometimes, you just have to leave them alone and let them solve their own problems.if bush goes on like this and starts waging wars upon countries without the cooperation of the united nations, the uN will fall apart and europe will really turn against the USA, it's going in that direction already. we've always been allies and it should stay like that. i don't want to live to the day that europe & US go to war against eachother, and if the current tendense continues, this is closer than most US civilians probably think. they.off course, kerry will not change the world in a year. i don't expect too much. and you are right: we know how bush is, but we don't know what to expect from kerry... but think about this: can it be any worse? bush lowered social security, brought death for many soldiers (i think there are about 2000 casualties now), and got the whole world turning against him (except for tony blair, but that's not a big achievement)vote kerry. ralph nader would be better, but on the other hand, he should redraw: he'll only take votes away from kerry and will never win, so what he is doing is in favour of bush.watch fahrenheit 911. really!

Hi,The day when the rest of the world would be released from US are counting. I don't think that it does much matte who is gonna win. But what I'm carring about is one big strong EU, without any US influrence as I think that would he the future.Cheers!Jens

anyone better than Bush!! Sadly only US citicens can vote... Bush thinks he's the ruler of the world. He has violated the sovereinty of Iraq and Afghanistan... And he doesn't care about Palestine either... Bush has done a bad job. He'd better spend money on the US instead of spending money on war!

Just a quick question: In America, why is the presidential election called Bush vs Kerry and not Republicans vs Democrats? In Britain nobody would ever called the race to the 'Number 10 Downing Street' Tony Blair vs Michael Howard.

Bush is the better choice. Over the past four years, he has fought to make the United States safer and more secure, he has fought terrorism a great deal and brought freedom to Iraq. He will continue to do many more good things in the next four years.

me neither,  i dont live in america, I live  very far, but I think Kerry could be a good choice

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You do live in america. =P

Uruguay to be more specific.