xisto Community
xelloss

Last movie you saw? Last movie you saw?

I actually saw The Return of the King on my birthday. It was so cool!

The most recent movie i saw was The Village. it was really good- alot of people hated it -they don't know movies..It freaked me out! I must say Lucious Hunt [Joaquin Phoenix]was great& talented-I have a fansite about him :) look for him in Ladder 49 w/ John Travolta on Oct.1!

The last movie that i watched was Collateral, starring Tom Cruise & Jamie Foxx. It's quite an interesting movie. Started out to as a boring movie but the action from middle part to the end was good. :)

My last movie i saw was the village too :):) . But i was very disappointed. The scenes wasnt horrible and the effects was bad.The next movie which i want to watch will be the new bourne... dont now the name exactly.greetz tux_linux

I just went back to the theater and watched "Dawn of the Dead". This movie is really scary, i would suggest watching it. Unless your not into that scary kind of stuff, but this is the best scary movie i have seen this year!

The last movie I saw was The Manchurian Candidate. Great movie. Denzel was great as usual and Meryl Streep oooh boy her character was evil in that movie. But anyway it was a great movie and I recommend it. I always love Denzel movies. I think the movie that I saw before that was also a Denzel movie. Ummm Man on Fire. That one was excellent to but actually no in between those two movies I saw Raising Helen which I also really liked. Wanna get those 2 on DVD.

I never understood Signs :) The last film I saw was 'The Pianist'So breathtaking and beautiful it is by far the best war film I have ever seen. I recmomend it to everyone and I think it won 4 Oscars and the BAFTA (british acadamy film awards) for the Best Picture when it was released.