xisto Community
xelloss

Last movie you saw? Last movie you saw?

I'm new here and I figured this was a nice easy topic to get things started with.As far as seeing movies in the theatres go ... I have been with my husband since 1998 and I can count on ONE hand how many times we've been to the theatre! So needless to say, "new" movies for me are ones that are already on DVD.This past week we watched "Passion of the Christ". I didn't know if I'd be able to stomach the graphic nature of it, and I was very surprised that it didn't even bother me that it was subtitled. I thought it was very well done and I don't think anyone would think Mel Gibson could have done it any better than he did.

I watched herald and kumar go to whitecastle a few weeks ago, it was pretty funny. especially the part when the girls were in the bathroom...

last movie i saw was the village and ive never seen a film like it, its rubbish! the adverts on tv must have picked out the few good bits in it and put them all together, same goes for anacondas, i thought this film would be really good judging by the cover but its not much different to the original anaconda which IMO is actually better.