xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xelloss

Which Team Of Nba Do You Like ? NBA TEAM

I like alots of team. Each of them have 1 to 2 players i like. I like jason kid, Kobe bryant (rapist :) ), Yao Ming (His skill thumb down, cuz im chinese, so i still support him), Shake, etc. The team i like is NET.

I loved the Chicago Bulls during the Michael Jordan era. But now, i dont really have a favorite team. But i do love watching exciting teams like the Sacramento Kings of last year, Detroit Pistons, New Jersey Nets, etc. I love a fast-paced game with lots of highlights and showtime. =)

Does Dennis Rodman still play ?

I'm a Phoenix fan. Especially now that Nash has been traded over there. As for Jason Kidd (since everyone seems to like him), he's a good player...but he's a wifebeater and thus I lost a lot of respect for him. That was the reason why he was traded away in the first place to the Nets >.>

I dont really watch B-ball that much, but dang...didnt see a better fight then the one with the Pistons and Pacers I think, Im not sure if it was the Pacers or not, but great fight. I miss hockey being in my town, I will never forget the first and only game I went to, but as for the NBA I would have to say the Lakers, off of watching them on TNT.

lol, I also saw that fight. Shoot, I blame that one fan who started it by throwing a cup of beer at Indiana. Everything was just chaotic after that. Sheesh...

pacer were awesome until they started that fight, although i gotta admit that fight was very very entertaining and i have streamed it many times, i also have it on my desktop atm loldid you see the ammount of poopcorn the crowd dumped on Ron Altest when he was walking into the players room?!! lol