xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Diablo II vs. Sacred Compare

Have you played these games? Well, I can only say, what Diablo II sucks and the same thing I was thinking about Sacred, because publishers wrote "created by Diablo II" or something... But I was wrong. Sacred is ten times better game then Diablo II, that's all I can say... It is more interesting, good-looking, the storry is better, beautiful landscape and so on... Also, you can have a horse :) What do you think?

lol!!sacred is a bad diablo!! i played diablo and i played sacred and i was very disappointed.the graphics isnt that better and everything is worse than at diablo. I thought sacred will be a sort of warcraft+diablo:) but this wasnt so. so that is what i think:) greetz

I have played Diablo II and including the expansion pack.. I am hoping that one day I can get Sacred since I do like the 3rd person viewing of the game rather then the first person view. I really enjoyed Diablo 2 and Nox.. I have not had the chance to play Darkstone well because the game will not let me playit under windows xp. I am truly looking forward to seeing how Sacred will fit with my interest in games since I have gotten to enjoy Dungeon Siege and its expansion pack as well. :PSince I mentioned of Dungeon Siege, I wonder how much better Dungeon Siege II will be in compared to the first one :P

I enjoyed diablo 2 and sometimes still find myself wanting to play it...but once i get in it..it gets boring very quickly. What changes my mind is starting from scratch because all my characters have expired etc. I have to admit it was a great game..can't wait til blizzard releases another game (starcraft ghost) ?? havne't played world of warcraft yet but monthly $$$ :D ..just not my type of game. I like the free stuff :P lol. Anyways i would like to play sacred...friend of mine said it was good. ^_^

I like Diablo 2 as well as Star Craft. I'm a blizzard fan in general, so I like 'em all. Never tried Sacred, though. The idea of actually getting a horse sounds cool. I don't bother with Ultima Online...I also hate paying. It just seems to me that Blizzard games in general are good, and I can't tell you Sacred is good or bad simply because I haven't played it.

I love Both Diablo and Sacred, even though they are not MMORPGs. Diablo 2 is a clasic, Finished it on normal difficult quite a lot of times, but then it became too difficult for me and started another game =)And sacred haven't finished it yet. It is awesome, and I love that you can ride a horse :D

starcraft is a wonderful game, but thats not what I'm here to talk about lol... Sacred is a good game but I dont believe that it can be compared to D2:LoD The enviroments, the mobs, and expecially the cinimatics are astonishing, there really isnt all that much wrong with the game, although after playing it since it came out the repititveness (Having a lot on closed b.net full of 99's the 3rd week of the ladder season really tells people that I have no life and go through cow runs and hell baal by myself way way too much) has gotten me ill and starting to make me woe for the next in the series of Diablo. So I started on the MMO porton of my life and started thinking wouldent it be nice if Blizzard would make a better mmo than WoW (Sure WoW is awsome but if they made a Diablo mmo, Nothing could beat it) Right now i stopped playing WoW Because 1. when I'm playing it and a person calls up and says "what are you doing" I respond in saying im WoW'ing, and in a confused frenzied rage they slam the phone shut. And 2. I found a game called Anarchy Online :rolleyes: its a bit funner, I don't know why, maybe for the fact thats its free so I dont have to worry about forgetting to pay for the month and then havng repo come to my door. And after all that ranting I will end this saying Diablo is much much better.