xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bchs

PHP A Little Help

I know that the professtional hosting comes with some php applications built-in but does it include some applications to help you build your own php based site. Also I hvae never seen the free email service you provide thats so awsome. You are doing a great thing by offering this service. Hop this post gets some replies

Bchs, I don't want to be rude or anything but I request you to not make useless topics like this. These are considered spam. Please try to make topics which make sense and try to make quality posts instead of spam. If you really want to express how you appreciate this service, just send a Private Message to the Admins.

Thank you...

As a matter of fact, making quality posts with information and stuff can be a little difficult. There are not so many users here. Also, please do not abuse or comment each other openly. The best thing can be you can put up your own experiences about your own programming expereinces. That is the best way to start off. Not only you will be starting a new topic, but you also associate it with your own experience and solution. I bet, people will respond to it with a possible solution. Until this forums gets heated up with visitors and member's I am gonna be linient with regards to spam or a bit useless posts.As for your question, We have a huge set of addon scripts which you can see in our Cpanel. Please check them out. They offer great help for creating advanced systems for your website.

I know that the professtional hosting comes with some php applications built-in but does it include some applications to help you build your own php based site.  Also I hvae never seen the free email service you provide thats so awsome. You are doing a great thing by offering this service. Hop this post gets some replies

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PHP is a server-side scripting language similar syntaxing to C/C++ and PERL, the php applications you talk about, is just codes of many pages to be used by the PHP interpreter on that server to create the site and all it's functions. It's all in the codes what they want to happen.

If a server has PHP enabled, then you too could apply your own PHP sites by writing simply PHP code and you too could design such applications, the interpreter will read your code and spit it out how you programmed it too, you just got to know how to write PHP script, a good understanding of HTML would help, as well as knowing programming in C/C++ and PERL but this isn't necessary, there's a lot of good tutorials on how you can learn PHP. PHP Freaks has some good tutorials to get you started.

Cheers, MC