xisto Community
jwcgator

What Would You Do... Three Scenarios

If the internet went down, I wouldn't do anything drastic because I don't rely on it a lot, but if the internet as a whole went down, then I'd be sad because then I'd actually have to do work instead of procrastinate.I survived without the internet for three weeks, so I think I'll manage to do something else while I wait.

:angry: Interesting extreme situations... 1. If the internet went down.I?ll get a little angry but I?ll wait... what else could I do. Probably I would turn on the TV, see that nothing?s worth there, read a comic, book, magazine and listen to music (I?m always listening music).2. If Phones and all communication went down.I wouldn?t care too much... as long as I?m in a city and can communicate with people by speaking. Only wait and do the things I?ve said above.3.If all of the above happened...Suicide is a good option :blink: But I think, these strange times, for example when electricity goes off are good for discovering our real nature and discover that the man is a social animal and needs to keep contact with other humans constantly.

1. If the internet went down.I'm sure I won't read any book... I hate reading... I would go out with my friends... I can't say with my girlfriend because I have just broken up with her :).... I would play soccer... go to the beach... where I live (Brazil) it's very hot and today it has done a nice sun... that's why I'm going to the beach tomorrow :angry: 2. If Phones and all communication went down.I don't use phones... Only my cellphone o.0... I can live without it for a few days :blink:3.If all of the above happened...I would go back to the dark ages :ph34r:

Well first of all i could not even imagining this happen but if this did occur.1. The Internet went down.Interesting, first i would keep trying to connect to the internet even though i know its down just so i could understand what was happening. Then i would just go watch t.v til i heard something about it. I dont use the internet that much but when i need to check something and its not there, then we have quite a problem. 2. The Phone Communication down.Well, this is not much of a problem either. I guess i cant have food delivered to me and people cant call me telling me to pay my bills so no problem there. My cell phone is the only thing that excludes me from all that and its ok if i didnt have that for a few days.3. If both went outThis has happened to me before. Anyone remember the blackout of 2001? Where michigan and the rest of the east sides power was all gone. Well that was me, no air conditioning in the summertime, no water, phone, electricity. It was rough to get past i admit that. All i did was drive to a place that did have power and stayed at the hotel there for a week. Though before i went to the hotel i had to live in these conditions for about 4 days, which i would have to say was not good for anyone.Moral of this story is, if they both went out for a little while theres no problem with that. More than a couple weeks then we start to have a problem. If it was out forever i guess i would have to adjust somehow and get through it. The people thousands of years ago did i guess we all can, or can we?

Edited by dundun2007 (see edit history)

1. If the internet went down.If it just went down lcoally, I'd go read a book or something.If it went down world-wide, and was down for more than 2 days... I'd start tearing into my ISP2. If Phones and all communication went down.I'd play video games to keep me sane.3.If all of the above happened...Doesn't number 2 technically involve the internet going down too?

1. If the internet went down.

I would be calm, but I would also be pretty, well ummm... I don't know!  I wouldn't be able to talk to anybody because the AIM services are run on the internet!(well, duh!)

I would probably read books until the internet came back up!!!

2. If Phones and all communication went down.

I would FREAK OUT!

3.If all of the above happened...

SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or mabey not >_>

56312[/snapback]

Communications can never completely go down unless they find someone to shut everyone in the world up at the same time taking away our ability to speak. But the other means such as the internet, phone, and mailing system went down we probably have bigger problems at hand then worrying about that and would need to focus on that first then worry about the other stuff. I wouldn't stress to much as it would just take me back to the days of Pencil & paper RPG's like Dungeons and Dragons stuff like that woot. Remember those days lol.

1_ i'll get very angry, but i can wait. Take my car and go out. 2_ if telephone don't work, no problem. I don't use it so much :)3_ OMG!!! i have to find something to do...

well I probably wouldnt be that concerdened I mean of course i'd miss the internet but I'm sure there are plenty of other things to do :) (possibly) I just never get the cahnce to do any of them because i spen so much time on the internet. :):P:D on second thought that would be bad really bad like killing spree bad.

1. If internet went down - Call my ISP and use the bomb threat :) 2. If phones and communication were down - Videogames!3. If all that happened - Crack up and hum the ABC Song, rocking back and forth.

1. If internet went down - Call my ISP and use the bomb threat :) 2. If phones and communication were down - Videogames!3. If all that happened - Crack up and hum the ABC Song, rocking back and forth.

1. If the internet went down.

I would be calm, but I would also be pretty, well ummm... I don't know!  I wouldn't be able to talk to anybody because the AIM services are run on the internet!(well, duh!)

I would probably read books until the internet came back up!!!

2. If Phones and all communication went down.

I would FREAK OUT!

3.If all of the above happened...

SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or mabey not >_>

56312[/snapback]

if the internet is down

i cannt chat with my friend my family

the most important is that i will be out of my work

because i am a programmer!!!!!

If both communications fail at same time, what then? Murphy's law sais:"if something can get wrong - it will(get wrong).in hebrew, we Jews - have a rabi, a Hassidic rabi - Nachman me-Uman sais:"those who believe he(the Lord above)can make something wrong -should believe he(same)can mend it.I believe that the Lord is not yet bored with whatever people do or fail to do - fact is he's creating millions of people more eachgeneration.

First of all i will check any alternative way to connect to the internet, if the existing problem with hardware or ISP if internet goes down.I donot use so much cellphone or phone, so that will not have too much effect.In all the above cases if it happens for a few hours or days, it will be good because u can interact with nearby people, which sometimes may not be possible because of busy schedule with internet and phone.