xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dooga

My N00b Sig...

Well, I'm a n00b with photoshop, but I did take my hopeless life and put some time on this sig! Here's my n00b sig:

Posted Image

Comments?

Yes, I agree, a border would be nice, do a contract pixels by 5 px, then put in 2 px of stroke, or something like that, I'm guessing that you used liquify or something for the background of the signature?

Edited by whyme (see edit history)

Ok well dooga its a good start, maybe the background could be brown to match with the dog, its too contrasting right now (well for me atleast). The pixel font should be kept small usually maybe could have used a different one. To me border doesn't really matter so no problem there.You should keep its up and you will get alot better at photoshop.Sorry if im making too many judgements, im just giving feedback. :D

umm,not bad when looking it just now.well,i agree to what above yas advised,you'd better to add a thin border to you sigs,may be perfect.photoshop could achieve that easily...my rating is 7 of 10 to you.

Give it a border and I recon that banner/sig would look absolutley awsome personally. Good work and half I would say. Well done. 7.8/10.Wish I still has photoshop, but the trail ran out.

Looks good to me! I like the border idea though... I guess anything would look good to me, though, since I can't afford Photoshop and therefore only know how to use basic features on ancient versions... Either way, I like it!

That background took quite a while to make because I made it with polor cordinates to circular then I used the motion blur effect... the dog I had to use a mask and remove the background (of course, the magic eraser doesn't work tha well, so I used the old highlight extract thingy) But whatever, I'll make another one :D

I always use the eraser. You should use the Magic Eraser Tool if you have big areas of one color (or close to the same) then just zoom in alot to make the edges of the picture look good.

It's nice.. but it really needs a border as someone already said..the font isn't bad, but it's too blurry..the border shouldn't be so wide...the background should be a bit lighter, it would be better then..but at the moment it isn't bad...quite normal signature :D