xisto Community
sheepdog

Checking Mycents Totals

I can no longer find my way into the section where we can see what our balance of mycents is. I used to be able to click on the red number below my name in any of my posts and it would take to to the log in screen so I could check my balance. Now when I click on that number all I get is a error message that says that page can't be found. I don't have a clue as to any other way to get there and check my credit balance.

And also, the paste function is no longer working here. I tried to make a post awhile back and the screen froze up so I copied it and later tried to paste it into a new message thread and it wouldn't work. I just tried to paste some other stuff here in this post from my notepad, and it didn't work either. I hate it when I type up a big long post and then loose it, or save it and then still can't use it without completely retyping it.

you have to login at support dot xisto dot com/clientarea.php

on that page is a green box with your dollars in your amount so far or left (for example mine is $19.00 as of 10/02/2014)

as for your cents it is 24.22 as of 10/02/2014 SD.

hope this helps as for clicking the red 24.22 don't as it will bring you to the wrong page which has being moved to the url (support dot visto dot com/clientarea.php)

it was moved a while ago just not being updated on forum for some reason maybe our friend OpaQue will hopefully get around to it soon.

good night, SD.

Ok, well, in a round about way I found my way there. When I clicked on my red mycent total there was a link on the page that did come up that takes me to where I can log in. I'm sure there is an easier way, but for now it is eluding me. But as long as I can occasionally check my total I'm ok.

Well shoot, now the mycents haven't updated lately and I'm $1.90 in the hole. All my blubbering about e-cig and the like should have run up enough credits to pay it if it would only update. Seems I just can win around here. And I hate being in the rears. Especially with spring near at hand, or at least supposed to be near, then I really get busy and don't have time to be in here.

Oh, and the paste thing is still not working. I was going to start working on some dog breed descriptions, but I wanted to work on them off line and then just paste them into the Pet forum, because it will take some time to type them up and I would hate it if I was working right on the forum and we lost power for a second and I lost everything I had typed up, which happens pretty often here.

Edited by sheepdog (see edit history)

well SD I Have not used any of mine since i have being here since july 2012 even though i came on for the same reason that everyone else did (hosting) i have stayed around now for the community mostly. try using a debit/credit card to clear the arrears its only $1.90 it is not going to burn a hole in your purse lmao.

Yea, that's what I ended up doing last time. Probably the best idea, then maybe I can get a little ahead of the game for a change. Surly spring will be here pretty soon. Despite the ice storm predicted for this weekend.

I'd still like to know why the copy/paste isn't working. If I am going to type a post of any length I like to do it in word so I can save as I go and not worry about loosing it.

SD type in word then high light over your work with two fingers with with one finger press Ctrl and the other finger press c (has to be at same time)

then go to the comment box you want to paste into and press (with two fingers again) one finger CTRL and the other finger V (at same time again)

it should paste your words in to a comment box , hope this helps.

well spring here will start in March until May so spring will be getting around soon i think spring has already started in the united states it started on the 3rd Tuesday in Feb and will end on the Friday before the last Monday in May, it was supposed to have snowed here this weekend don't pay to much heed to the weather forecast they almost always get it wrong.

well that was how u copy and paste or press the simble of folder with the w on the comment box

then highlight the words from word and click home click copy then open the box click CTRL+V at the same time then it will paste your words into that box and hit ok and it should paste the words into the comment box

but you are better just typing into the comment box instead if CTRL+C Then CTRL+V Does not work.

sorry my comment did not help you SD BTW.

Well now my back door way into checking my mycents doesn't work any more, I just get a 404 file not found page with no link to the log in page to check my totals, or start a support ticket. I'm still having problems with my web site, can't update it and I'm at a complete loss as to what to do now. Dang, I didn't need this right now!

SD I Have repeated it a few times (not meaning to be snappy or such) to check your cents goto support.xisto.com/clientarea.php

and then login with your email address and password you use on this forum.

the information you require (cents total) on that page as you login on a green line with title of Available Credit Balance:

as for having problems with your website just pm OpaQue on this forum who will be able to help you in such matters.

Thanks, no your being helpful not snappy, I just couldn't find your link yesterday. Must of been having a blonde moment. Wish they would put that link somewhere at the top of the main page of the forum so I wouldn't have to hunt threw posts to find it.