xisto Community
lomiyer

Future Of Indian Ayurvedic Treatments

Ayurvedic treatments in India are centuries old, these treatments have evoked interest in people from far and wide. Ayurvedic treatments are available for various illnesses such as Spondylitis, Sciatica, Arthritis, gastric problems, jaundice and aches. Many tourists visit India annually to seek these treatments. It is a great idea to visit India for a vacation and seek Ayurvedic treatments. Ayurvedic treatments comprise many treatment procedures. These treatments have cure for various recurrent illnesses, after the treatment is completed these diseases do not recur again. Ayurvedic treatments are affordable and have cure for numerous illnesses. The Ayurvedic treatments are passed on from one generation to another to benefit each generation and cure all their diseases. Ayurveda treatment in India is popular. Ayurveda has an increasing popularity within the country and outside it. There is an influx of tourists visiting the country every year seeking Ayurvedic treatments. Ayurvedic treatments are effective against various illnesses, these diseases do not recur again once they are cured. Ayurvedic treatments heal the mind, body and soul. There is a bright future for the Ayurvedic treatments in India. As there is a steady increase in the number of patients seeking Ayurvedic treatments, there is also increasing popularity. There is also increasing awareness about Ayurveda in foreign countries, this has had an increase in foreign visitors. Those who seek these treatments have become patrons of it.

Well this is quite interesting. Reminds me of the talk about acupuncture. What exactly is Ayurveda treatment? What does it involve? Medicine, herbs, or needles like acupuncture? You mention many types of treatments, tell us about some of them. When you say it is handed down from one generation to the next it puts one in mind of home remedies often used by the poor of probably all countries and societies. How does the regular medical community feel towards this type of treatment, is it acceptable or considered quackery by professional medical people? I love learning about new things, and this is something I've never heard even a peep about. Do tell us more.

it is another Create account, make topic and then run squad SD,

Has not being back since 3rd January, and prob will not be,

and SD It is a Spa well by looking at the website it is and looks beatiful at least the room does would not

do that sort of thing (the spa thing i mean).

Well that just sucks. Was hoping to get an interesting conversation going on a new topic that I know nothing about and might like to learn. Gosh I sure wish we could get some newbies here that would stay and contribute. I'm really running out of ideas on things to post about.