xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joshthegreat

Xiii Great game - wheres the sequel?

I wonder, does anyone know anything about the promised sequel to the great cartoon style FPS XIII? Since at the end it says 'To be continued'.I can't find any info on the web and it's starting to bug me. I seriously hope there is a sequel because once you get into XIII it's so awsome.

Obviously... but I can't find any infomation on the internet that suggests any sequel to XIII. I don't even know what the game is going to be called. The game was released about 1 and half years ago now too...

i didnt like that game at all, when i first played it, i kinda liked the graphics, the style was new to me but the actual game play and so on were pretty dull.... sorry but thats just my opinion.

that game kicks some much butt for one thing. its the only game out there of its type, but i never heard about it coming out with a sequel. i think it will be pretty cool if they do that and maby add in some better sound effects.

I think the gameplay just needs getting into. The controls are nice, I just think there are some really hard sections in the game which don't really just fit in with the rest of it. There also need to be more defences in the scenery. Anyways, I think it's great.

The Xbox version of XIII controlled fairly well, but the cel-shaded graphics and comic book style were the best part of the game. BOOOOM!... AHHHHHH!!!!I haven't seen anywhere myself that there might be a sequel to XIII, but I do have a mate that knows a lot more about the gaming industry. He was saying something about that there should be a sequel to XIII but hadn't seen anything either.Personally, I don't think there would be one [well, they can't call it XIII 2 or XVI... :angry: ] but the 'to be continued' ending was rather odd indeed. A bit like the Halo 2 ending actually... :blink:

i dont like this game at all and i can say that i hate this game and i dont like it ...i think this game is silly and not good....thank a lot... :huh:

Where is XIII part 2?

Xiii

I want ubisoft to come with XIII part 2, cuz when I beat the whole game it says "to be continued" amd if ubisoft said that thye should have make another part to it. That's preposterous ... Come out with XIII part 2 ... Please UBISOFT...

-reply by Jaime