xisto Community

Our son-in-law, who has multiple sclerosis, suffered a serious stroke on Monday, 9 Sept 2013, He didn't die and we were all pulling for him. As fate would have it he suffered so much damage from the stroke coupled with his already damaged brain from MS, he will not recover. Per his wishes, his life support was discontinued and he was taken home. Relieved of all the tubes, he will spend his last days in the comfort of his own home. Our daughter is doing as well as can be expected, but our hearts break for her. She is only 47 years of age, so young to be a widow. Please send prayers for them both.

So sad, prayers are being sent their way. What a terrible thing to have to go threw.

Thank you for the prayers. He passed away early Friday morning the 20th.

Oh, my goodness.you and your family have my sincere sympathy.

Please be strong for your daughter's sake.

May your son-in-law rest in peace.

sorry about your son in law Mich I know its being a week nearly but I did not know what to say when you first started the topic

what do you say when someone's relative is dying (or died) RIP.