xisto Community
sheepdog

Good Riddance!

Heard on the news the other night that the piece of garbage, scum bag, creepy, worthless, disgusting, sick, twisted, buttwipe that kept those poor 3 young girls, children practicly, captive for ten years has committed suicide. Guess he sure couldn't take what he dished out, he kept those girls for ten years and he only lasted 4 months in prison.

I am quite happy to know that his is no longer wasting the oxygen on this earth. Nobody that would commit such a horrific crime deserves to live. Keeping those children chained in a basement, raping and torturing them, beating them when they became pregnaunt until he literally beat the babies out of them is not the type of crime that should expect any mercy whatsoever. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say. Life in prison was too good for him. His life was not worth all the food he would eat and the air he would breath while locked up.

I read another news article yesterday about a girl being found after being kept captive for seventeen months. That is like being detained and tortured in the Guantanamo Bay detention facility from the nine-eleven incident, but what makes this different is that she wasn't an adult - she was just a teenager who got kidnapped one day on her way to or from school. This is probably a case similar to the one that you narrated. They probably would sentence the criminal involved to a few decades of imprisonment or even life imprisonment though. Letting such an individual out into society may lead to more harm than good, considering the likelihood of something similar occurring again. Some people wonder if people who have been incarcerated are let out into society after a couple of decades, will they be able to integrate into and function as a part of society again. When imprisoned, they would probably be confined to a small cell and being out in the open world would seem intimidating to them.

I'm not sure how capturing or kidnapping an innocent child who has done nothing wrong is in any way like detaining criminals in Guantanamo Bay, who intended to maim and murder citizens of the United States. In fact the detainees at Gitmo probably had it much better than the poor child, at least they had the ACLU looking out for their well being. They were actually catered to and prepared special food, allowed their prayer times and personal possessions.

Sorry never heard about this one sheepdog, there was one in the news paper a few months ago about a man who fixed up his house for torture

a coffin and all ready for children.

some sick people around sheepdog, but anyway as long as the man (in this case you give) is no longer around to waste the oxygen of others, all ended great

Yes, the depravity of the human race never ceases to amaze me. Just like that stupid little twerp I tried to help who ended up robbing my house and burning down my trailer. Now he's going around saying I got what I deserved! Me? People are just completely crazy.

Interesting. My autocorrect actually had a suggestion when I misspelled twerp. Think I put a U in it instead of e. Anyway, I didn't realize it was a real word. I should go look up the definition to see if it is in any dictionaries. When I was just a very young child and my parents of course, tried not to use foul language around me, the name calling was limited to calling someone a twerp. Once I asked my Dad what that was and he told me a twerp was someone who sat in the bathtub and farted and bit the bubbles with his teeth. Think that's the real definition?

The Guantanamo Bay detention facility has been popular for scooping up innocent people off the streets and torturing them till they confessed to doing things that they did not do. There were newspaper reports of people who were released from the Guantanamo facility after years when their innocence was finally verified. The authorities remain tight-lipped over how the inmates were treated, but the people who were released spoke of the torture that they were put through.
While before the nine-eleven incident, the authorities sat on their palms despite having information about a possible attack, now they are known for going overboard and resorting to a violation of human rights despite lacking evidence of any involvement in a possible attack. Even now, they only seem to apprehend the criminals who engage in terrorist activities after the incident actually occurs despite having wire taps, surveillance cameras, and their own variant of sleeper agents to work toward making the nation a safer place.