xisto Community
AbstracT

I'm Tired Of Rap Beef

Who cares about em? The only thing he really raps about is his mom and his druggie girlfriend. Honestly i think we should pay attention to more artists who talk about whats happening in the world today like Nas. I think his songs carry a powerful message. My favorite song done by him that contains a good message is 'I can'.

...that's because Nas is a lyricist, according to the folks at Urban Dictionary seems to agree with you on that too.Despite all that, I still like my rap music to be headbanging, and have a little flow. Who do you recommend I listen to if I want that? BIG?

I do not like rap at all. I find it sending a wrong message to the world. It has changed from people like MC: Hammer. All the rap songs I here on the radio are differnet yet the same. They are different in lyrics sounds and what not. But I keep on hearing the same message over and over. I have only heard one politicical rap song. I like rock because I do not here the same message over and over. I also like country to, for the same reason I like rock. Another thing that I would like to add is the fact that you are worrying about someone that you do not even know. You will probably never know 50 cent. And he probably doesn't even know that you exist. He probably only cares about the money that people are giving him. I may be wrong on that but that is my honest opinion about him and most of the other celeberties.

I do not like rap at all.  I find it sending a wrong message to the world.    It has changed from people like MC: Hammer.  All the rap songs I here on the radio are differnet yet the same.  They are different in lyrics sounds and what not.  But I keep on hearing the same message over and over.  I have only heard one politicical rap song.  I like rock because I do not here the same message over and over.  I also like country to, for the same reason I like rock. 

58364[/snapback]

Agreed 100%. 'cept for the part about country music, i rather dislike that stuff. Rap is utter garbage in my opinion, and i've listened to a good many clips of supposedly good rap artists. I'll take punk rock and alternative rock (especialy Radiohead, damn they kick *bottom*) over rap any day in a heartbeat.

^ i'm gonna get flamed for that, but oh well. bring it on rap lovers :angry:

I do not like rap at all.  I find it sending a wrong message to the world.    It has changed from people like MC: Hammer.  All the rap songs I here on the radio are differnet yet the same.  They are different in lyrics sounds and what not.  But I keep on hearing the same message over and over.  I have only heard one politicical rap song.  I like rock because I do not here the same message over and over.  I also like country to, for the same reason I like rock. 

58364[/snapback]

Some send good messages about the truth trough the music, but unfortunately it's treu that most is b.s.

You really should listen to immortal technique - point of no return :angry:

*news flash* 50 and game calls a truce now. Smfh all that controversy 50 stirred up was to boost his record sales. Now that's pathetic. Makes it worse is we see how far an artist will go to sell a record. where have our values gone?

*news flash* 50 and game calls a truce now.  Smfh all that controversy 50 stirred up was to boost his record sales. Now that's pathetic. Makes it worse is we see how far an artist will go to sell a record. where have our values gone?

58778[/snapback]

very true but this is the world we live in where celebrities try and boost their publicity by doing whatever it takes. I mean its quiet sad the way they achieve fame but i guess its because of the high competition and the short span of fame, so in a way this is all these people have... they have to get rich fast before they are the 'old' thing.