xisto Community
oortje

Can't Edit Posts In Forum...

I taked to OpaQue about the edit button. He said it has been disabled for normail members. I don't know how long is it going to take to restore it, if it is ever going to be restored. :D

well its doesnt really matter if there is an edit button or not, people who spam or wanna make multi posts do it anyways. plus this way people cant change their minds on something and just change the whole post. there are bad sides to it but i guess its also for the good of the forum.

Yeah, I was kinda annoyed by that. I had to go back and quote my previous post, then make a note below it that I had meant to say such and such.... the only other forum I know of that doesn't have an edit post option is Yahoo Groups. But they suck, so that's another story.

I can understand the problems but here is my problem: i have never used forums ever before and now I wanted to put a picture of my desktop on the forum but instead I put a link. I didn't realize that untill I had posted. Now what do I do? I want my desktop pics to be shown like others. :angry: