xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

And Evenmore Waste!

This one is even more stupid than some of the others I have heard!  $748,000 dollars to see what it feels like to be a cow!?  

Our soldiers who have fought and died for our freedom and to protect our country who can't even get any help and then they spend money on this???  

dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/taxpayer-funded-research-lets-people-experience-what-it-feels-like-to-be-a-cow/

Children in this country can't even tour the white house because of the sequester, our seniors are getting medicad cuts, National parks are being closed but they spend money on this?

What on earth can we do to stop these morons????

lol tell me I did not read your topic right, $748,000 dollars to see what it feels like to be a cow!? and I thought our Politicians wasted money this made me laugh. thank you for the Laugh sheepdog don't know if it was the purpose of your topic.

Your welcome! I'm glad that at least someone got some benefit from this complete insanity. It is funny I suppose that they could come up with something this stupid to spend money on. This I think is actually a double dose of stupid. This was done so people would feel bad for the cows we eat, to encourage them to stop eating meat. But our government also spends money (or used to) to help farmers raise beef.

yes double standard, they give money to farmers who kill the cows for meat but then spend unless money on finding out what it is like to be a cow (by the way don't mean to be stupid or something but how do they find out what its like to be a cow?) just so people would stop eating the meat that they give the money to farmers to raise the cow for that purpose totally a waste of money then and stupid they are wasting both the money for the farmers for the purpose of raising cows for the chop and then spending money (which they do not have) on to find out what is like to be a cow so people will stop eating the cow they spent money on the farmer to raise for meat. our government would never get away with spending money on such a thing there would be a protest by the public over the waste of money and farmers for the government trying to put them out of business. it was a funny thing though sheepdog maybe not for the American Public who have to pay for it though.